Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Platform][CRITICAL] Unable to start Custom Games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asuna Eiko

12-07-2012

When starting a custom game, you are unable to get past the champion select screen with the error message: "Active Game not found."

For All Random is does this after the timer is below 0, Blind is when trying to select a champion. Chat still works though.

Reproduce
1. Create a custom game with the map: Proving Grounds
2. Get 9 other people in the lobby
3. Start the game
4. Error message

Occurrence: --% (8/9)

EDIT: I managed to get into a ABAM after 8 attempts.

Wilwariniel

Sr. QA Analyst

12-07-2012

Hey Jloy1, have you tried relogging onto the PBE, or have you gotten this all to occur on the same session?

Asuna Eiko

12-07-2012

Quote:
Wilwariniel:
Hey Jloy1, have you tried relogging onto the PBE, or have you gotten this all to occur on the same session?

All on the same session, and it affects everyone in the lobby with the message. I doubt I'll be able to relog with that long queue time.

Turbo164

Recruiter

12-07-2012

I was in one of those.

In ours, 3 people were able to select a champ (Nami, Vi, Varus). The other 2 were unable to.

I was unable to choose a skin ("Active Game not found&quot or change summoner spells (no error message, I'd just click "heal" and it would stay "barrier&quot. When countdown finished it threw "Active Game not found" again.

Chat worked, Quit Game worked.

Attempting to join a new custom game gave the "everyone is level 0" display bug.

Edit: Considering the 90+ minute login queue I doubt I'll be able to relog tonight, sorry :/

Asuna Eiko

12-07-2012

I've relogged and the problem still persists, even if I'm spectating the game, the error shows up.

Folkkk

12-07-2012

Same issue here. I tried to relog, cos I have nothing to do (clearly). Didn't work. Now I'm stuck in an existing game that actually don't exist.

Well, since I can't play, I'll just shut down PBE for now. Seems that you guys have a lot of work to do. I actually reported a couple bugs, like sounds acting weird (on PvP Net and in-game), Vi making FPS drop, etc.

iPudding

12-07-2012

same issue here, i need to remake 4 games then it work again

Canchelli

12-10-2012

same here ... right now ...

Destaice

12-10-2012

Here's what feedback I can give.

Earlier today I got into an ARAM while having the cafe buff that unlocks all the champions. When I got my champion it was Volibear, and I have no idea how to play Volibear.

I tried to trade but all my teammates refused. Though it was a jerk thing to do, I had to dodge. I'm not going to play an ARAM with a champion I don't know. I've done it once before, and the result was harassment for poor play.

When dodging I got a message, I can't remember what it was and cannot seem to recreate it. Something about not being able to create game 0 because it already existed.

The screen that should be the homepage was just a massive black square. The only thing available was the social tabs on the bottom. While talking in the general chat I noticed it said I was in champion select for a game.

The only fix was to close the client and log in again /sigh. There was a 5 minute queue QQ.

What I believe is happening is that the first person to dodge gets this message and is locked out of the game but still inside.

When the game should start there are only 9 players, when there should be 10. The champion select screen should have ended and gone back to the player group screen (or whatever it is called).

This bug is preventing it from doing so.

Or at least, this is what I would assume is happening.