new meta...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zedophelia

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Why not 2 burst APC bot ADC mid and same for top and jungle?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0beMaster

Senior Member

12-07-2012

New meta

5 Adc Assasins with black cleaver


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A40ozToFreedom

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal waters View Post
Why not 2 burst APC bot ADC mid and same for top and jungle?
This has been answered a thousand times.

Because the current meta capitalizes on the highest possible exp/gold stream.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zedophelia

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A40ozToFreedom View Post
This has been answered a thousand times.

Because the current meta capitalizes on the highest possible exp/gold stream.
It also capatalizes on a team thats losing win after getting full builds.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yordle Swordler

Senior Member

12-07-2012

a real new meta that works great:
1top bruiser as usual
1 Ap mid as usual
1 Bot bruiser
AD carry and support jungle in pair and gank in pairs

this works pretty nicely because wards are then more efficiently placed, counter jungle is a peace of cake gank are awesome. a shen top in this setup is also a must.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EzSkillshot

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didoodeladi View Post
a real new meta that works great:
1top bruiser as usual
1 Ap mid as usual
1 Bot bruiser
AD carry and support jungle in pair and gank in pairs

this works pretty nicely because wards are then more efficiently placed, counter jungle is a peace of cake gank are awesome. a shen top in this setup is also a must.
ADc gets barely any gold in jungle, both of them get outleveled hard, nt buddy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SORAAKAA

Junior Member

12-07-2012

Honestly, we don't even need AP or magic damage champs right now. Black cleaver is obviously gonna get nerfed, but you can play attack damage champions in every role, stack arpen and, even if they stack armor, you'll kick everyone's ass. I'm pretty convinced that, right now, having 4 champs that deal physical damage and a support is stronger than the recognized meta.