Not IP to RP, but how about RP to IP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azogrugalaan

12-24-2012

I am new to the forums, so I do not not know if this has been suggested (though I did see the IP to RP suggestion and that doesn't make sense to me -_-). Question for all: Have you ever had around 50-150 RP left and there is NOTHING cheap enough to buy with said meager amount?

What about being able to convert leftover RP into IP via a set exchange rate instead? I don't see how this could hurt them or anything financially, but feel free to provide a point that I may have missed. Also, if this is already a feature I somehow miraculously missed, I apologize for wasting your time.

BubbleFusion

12-24-2012

NO absolutely not

Azogrugalaan

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleFusion View Post
NO absolutely not
Instead of outright denying, you COULD give a reason. -_-

Jshann04

12-24-2012

This basically goes against RIOT's position on IP/RP. That is that people should not be allowed to "pay-to-win". More IP means more runes, particularly while leveling up this can offer a decent advantage. Runes are available for IP only because RIOT does not want people to pay to unlock them.

Azogrugalaan

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jshann04 View Post
This basically goes against RIOT's position on IP/RP. That is that people should not be allowed to "pay-to-win". More IP means more runes, particularly while leveling up this can offer a decent advantage. Runes are available for IP only because RIOT does not want people to pay to unlock them.
Now THAT is something I had not considered (somehow). Thank you for your great point. I shall never speak of this idea again.