Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My opinion about new Katarina skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aexalven

12-07-2012

2edit:
Well, looks like the skin, splash and everything's done. Shame. Sure, I will buy that skin because i want to have ALL Kata skins but im severely dissapointed to be honest.
Even by artwork, just look at these huge, blurred eyes. And the carrot hair... Just meh, ill buy it and never use it. Santa Veigar ans Snowman Ziggs for the win!

Edit:
Wow, wasnt fan of the previous hooker recall animation but...

New recall is bad and you should feel bad.

Wont make a thread about other skins because I really like them.

I have mixed feelings for that skin. Its rather cheap concept and cheaply done. But it's still another skin for me beloved redhead, but again "BUT". Now she wont have any sinister or grim looking skin again for a while. I was so hyped for her crimson elite one. Just her on a battlefield \ in the forest \ near the castle assasinating her target. I think she has enough ****y and fun looking skins.

But, back to xmax skin. I feel like you guys were just randomly throwing ideas, like:
- Lets give her orange hair!
- And.. Uhm... Antlers!
- How about boring, xmas dress?
- Yes! And, uhm. No, that;s it.

My suggestions:
get rid of carrot hair, bring back the red one or i dunno, green, turquoise?
Redo the dress and gloves.
Add.. Something. I really dont know. I think the regular "santa" feeling would be better than the mix of mistletoe leblanc (and shes way better) and candycane mf.

I just feel like it wont be worth 1000 rp and pole dancing RECALL animation wont compensate it. If that would be her regular dance then maybe, maybe, but its still a cheap move.

Dannyboy64

12-07-2012

I certainly hope this isn't what the skin will look like in its finished state; it almost seems rather sloppy compared to the other Xmas skins (like how Pirate Ryze and Teacher Fiora were to the Halloween skins). And yes, I agree, it needs something more.
And also, they're removing the recall animation. L.

Aexalven

12-07-2012

I hope for at least removing her antlers and changing the hair.

Are they swtiching recall animation with dance or removing it completely? What's the reason behind it, they have something better in store?

Mullegun

12-07-2012

Quote:
Aexalven:
I hope for at least removing her antlers and changing the hair.

Are they swtiching recall animation with dance or removing it completely? What's the reason behind it, they have something better in store?

Some person in the forums posted on how it was stupid that she has the recall animation. A red then posted that he agreed and they are going to remove it.

HER0o0o

12-07-2012

how did you play with this skin
i can't find it

Kagome

12-07-2012

Quote:
Mullegun:
Some person in the forums posted on how it was stupid that she has the recall animation. A red then posted that he agreed and they are going to remove it.

Do you have a link to the red post that agreed to that? If so, I want to see! I personally like the recall animation that kat has, and I hope they don't remove it.

Aexalven

12-08-2012

I had mixed feelings about the recall animation too. It's not a big deal for me that shes pole dancing, Nidalee pole dances too. Probably if it wasnt recall animation but just dance animation i wouldnt even notice. But someone made a big fuzz about it.

Aexalven

12-08-2012

Quote:
HER0o0o:
how did you play with this skin
i can't find it

You can also check it out on youtube, there are plenty of streams.

Aexalven

12-08-2012

Bump for opinions

Talamare

12-08-2012

They should change the whole skin

Every part of it is terrible

The antlers, the hair color, the dress, the stockings, the gloves

well I guess the weapons at least looked cool