Okay guys, here's what we do about Katarina's animation removal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DudewithaBow

12-19-2012

Veigar's Christmas skin has a chimney pop out of the ground, which he then jumps into. So basically he dives into the ground. That doesn't make sense either. How is a candy cane popping out of the ground any different? And even now, with the new, absolutely horrible animation, the candy cane still just appears out of nowhere. So how does that change anything? Kat is obviously sexy, all of her skins show off skin in some way. I just don't understand. At least give some kind of good recall, even if it isn't the original pole dance. I don't care, but give her something better than the half speed auto attack, with sounds that don't even match the animation. It's just bad work, nobody at RIOT put any time or effort into the new animation. And they expect me to buy it with such lack of detail on one of my favorite champions? No thank you. I won't be buying this skin, until they give my favorite champ the attention to detail that she deserves. Not until she is given an actual, Christmasy, not ****ty, and cool recall. My two cents.

Gasp

01-02-2013

I really want the recall animation back... It would make my birthday wish come true...

Gasp

01-02-2013

bump

01-02-2013

Riot is too trash to fix it.

Hashmäl

01-02-2013

I love how they removed that skin animation, meanwhile nidalee is rubbing her spear between her ****. Stay classy riot.

Kunanaki

01-12-2013

I feel cheated. The value of the skin has decreased. I don't mind if it doesn't fit, but at least replace with something relatively awesome. Drunkenly swinging a sword at a candy cane does not make a very attractive alternative to the original design. The worst part is I should expect this sort of Handling of skins after purchase, see Diana Alt Skin original to edited. The only problem I really have with this is that it comes after people had purchased it. Any other business that changes the design of something right after release has a recall and goes through Quality management. So honestly, what can I say but I'm not buying a single dollop of RP points anymore, as that's really the only thing I can do to protest. Perhaps it won't change the mind of most, but fool me once shame on you. This is twice fooled. Diana Skin change, and a modification of Katarina Skin, all after purchase.