Okay guys, here's what we do about Katarina's animation removal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shamurai7

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altonious View Post
The problem is they didn't remove it because they saw it unfitting, if that was the case it never would have made it to a skin spotlights teaser, it was removed because of the few whining oversensitive people.
i hate whining oversensitive people....

SculptorOvFlesh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

RIOT WHY SHE KILL MY CHILDHOOD CHRISTMAS CANDY!!? Whyyyyy what kind of message are you sending by "destroying" a christmas icon.

Altonious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Good job of destroying the only somewhat solid argument that you had for removing the recall, which was the candy cane appears from nowhere which it still does. Can you finally admit it was removed because of the few whining oversensitive people?

Trynd The King

12-11-2012

This new animation is so stale, so boring, and it doesn't even make sense.

Magicapples

12-11-2012

too morello's first post, i agreed until i saw the animation.

it is funny and cool - it is very katarina.

it is as eye popping as when she tic tac toes and gets a quadrakill and everybody is surprised.

she is a surprising hero, it is what she does. Too bad nobody in your design team was able to articulate that relationship.

Light Fantastic

12-11-2012

oh my god IT'S A RECALL ANIMATION WHO CARES

Altonious

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Fantastic View Post
oh my god IT'S A RECALL ANIMATION WHO CARES
Clearly a lot of people, and clearly you since you took the time to post something.

Light Fantastic

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altonious View Post
Clearly a lot of people, and clearly you since you took the time to post something.
What I want is to be able to read something else on the forums besides "ho noes kat isn't a stripper anymore waaaaah"

Chun Li

12-11-2012

Wow that new recall animation is stale and just plain old SUCKS.

Riot, are you even trying anymore? I'm sorry if I sound like a dick, but.. C'mon.

I don't even care if you don't give the pole back, Just make it something else that looks like you put more effort into it.

Otrova

12-11-2012

Honestly if you're offering this candy cane chopping thing as a replacement, just leave her default recall. Very disappointed. Morello lost some credibility for saying the pole dance didn't fit the theme, then retaining this pointless candy cane sprouting from the ground. It doesn't even correlate with recalling... would make sense as a taunt or something...,