Nami, the Tidecaller Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chandelure

12-09-2012

Koi Nami's E should have a koi fish circling the target for the duration of the buff. That would make it so much more awesome Plus, that way you'll know when the buff runs out.

Snooth

12-09-2012

Took forever to save up for here, But I got her eventually

TrueDare

12-09-2012

Great Job Riot! I am really feeling the love for support champs with those new items, and Nami is a great addition to the supports!

The Power Outlet

12-09-2012

badass finally have more offensive support

philkyu

12-09-2012

nami's q is OP

Itamí

12-09-2012

Love the champ but I gotta wonder what's up with her lore? How did she get into the league and why is she here instead of actually trying to complete her quest?

steeledminer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

I like her, however I have a few problems with her :/

1. She is TOO specialized and can ONLY play support, where many other Support champions (Ex. Taric) can go into another role (Ex. Tank, AP Carry). She scales too horribly to be able to do damage with any ap.

2. She has no revealing moves. Sure the bubble shows if it LANDED but if they are even slightly off then she has no idea that she could be walking into a bush. Even fiddle has a move that bounces into a bush if there is somebody there.

Great champ but needs a buff :/

Selket87

12-09-2012

I love this character hands down so far however i feel that her AP scaling isnt as good as others in early game. sona and taric for example both have a great deal of damage output with the first ability most play as and taric's stuns. now nami's ability does hit multiple people and all that but it seems like when you have early mid and late game fights with close to or recomended builds for the champion 90% of the time you end up dusted. AD champs that spam lifesteal and attk speed just destroy her in seconds. she is awesome but i wish she did more damage

KLONKERS BONKERS

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeledminer View Post
I like her, however I have a few problems with her :/

1. She is TOO specialized and can ONLY play support, where many other Support champions (Ex. Taric) can go into another role (Ex. Tank, AP Carry). She scales too horribly to be able to do damage with any ap.

2. She has no revealing moves. Sure the bubble shows if it LANDED but if they are even slightly off then she has no idea that she could be walking into a bush. Even fiddle has a move that bounces into a bush if there is somebody there.

Great champ but needs a buff :/
THANK YOU. I completely agree. I typically play support champs as AP, but I can't do that with her. :c

D Dan Sequito

12-10-2012

Wow how new is that.-.-