Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

SHACO ULT ENHANCE PLZZZ!!! @Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cpt Tenacious

12-07-2012

I play a lot of shaco and i truly love him! But there is one thing that really gets me sometimes. Its his ult, when ever i have double buffs or even one and I ult they always kill/focus the real me, making my ult useless. I thought to myself, what if you made his clone get the art of the buffs and the picture that indicates that you have it and put it on the clone but don't give him the actual passives that the buffs give. Please riot give shaco a break! ty!

Atomicnick

12-07-2012

I agree, his w and ult don't work well with his play style. It's easy to tell which shaco is real especially when he has buffs, and his jack in the box is totally useless late game, dies before it can fear or do dmg often.

Cpt Tenacious

12-07-2012

i dont mind his boxes tbh, i usually get the fear off which is all i care about, its just his ult.

ItsOnlyTheSmell

12-07-2012

bump. shaco deserves it.

MOTULDE

12-07-2012

yeah shaco is great and i do think this change will help him out especially with the jungle being a bit more difficult

xRuxyo

12-07-2012

bump

Cpt Tenacious

12-07-2012

bump

hi im Coley

12-08-2012

bump, getting wrecked playing shaco jungle vs mundo and wick

first time Vayne

12-08-2012

Personally, I would like to see the slow from his E added as a clone effect, too, as long as the E is on cooldown (normal effect). I am not sure if it is already, but I am always paranoid about it. I look for it when a Shaco ults, and I am usually right. Could just be chance, though.

A good shaco will throw the dagger before ulting, though. lol

This has bugged me SO MUCH as an occasional Shaco player, so I definitely support this thread. Basically, I want Shaco's clone to be given every single aesthetic and on-hit effect that he has from Frozen Mallet to Tiamat to Furor -- everything but the ability to use QWE -- so that there is literally no way to tell him apart from it if the player uses no ability. The clone could use a bit of a buff, honestly.

CapnRogo

12-08-2012

I agree that shaco's clone should get the buffs, but they should keep it so that you can check his items to determine the real or fake clown.