Riot Goodbye :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScottyRawr

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsario View Post
Yeah, after the patch I'm having trouble with my FPS too :/
Same, mine got way lower.

Queen Chrysalís

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

RIOT, DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT SKIN, YOU WANT TO GIVE IN TO EVERY SINGLE STUPID ****** WHO IS THE LEAST AMOUNT OF THE POPULATION OF THIS GAME? WHEN EVERYONE ELSE IS FINE WITH THE SKIN? You like being the footstool of the idiots who want to take the *** appeal out of the characters? You have made practically EVERY SINGLE FEMALE CHAMP HAVE *** APPEAL, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ONLY A FEW, If you want to stop doing *** appeal things now, because some small amount of ******* complain about it, then why don't you just shut down the ENTIRE GAME, and remake it from scratch, with NOTHING *** appeal themed at all, You change the recall anim on the new Katarina skin, then you are just a bunch of sellouts to some feminist *******. and may as well just sell your damn company to a feminist organisation, and remake the entire damn game, you damn sellouts.

Vextris

12-07-2012

If you are running on a PC you can usually find your computers specs. Knowing at least the models manufacturer means you can go to the website and if they have a system scan it can scan your system find the part and update your drivers that way. That is what I normally do another way is a bit more complicated but it involves searching through your computer under control panel and finding the options menus for each part and usually they have an search for update button in them.

progenity

12-07-2012

my name is joshua too. just sayin

Xenoncas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Riot should make it so u can have the old verson with the new items

Basho

12-07-2012

GO Back to Runescape

Xenoncas

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bäsho View Post
GO Back to Runescape
Runescape... Seriously...

Natsl

12-07-2012

Riot send this player a new computer!

Xenoncas

12-07-2012

Its fine. They don't have to. Alot of people are having this issues and its not their fault that I have a sucky computer. However, I went to my system and maintenance and saw "New hardware Detected" Updated now? yayyy. I got my update. Lets see if this helps.

Xenoncas

12-07-2012

Wow nothing changed expect my graphics which went down to 2.4 subscore WTF...