Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Why I Think I Should Be A Fellow Member of The PBE!

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bubonica

Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
JesterTheJoker:
Wow.. 19 years old and already with a major AND a minor... Impressive...


I think it's funny.. The lack of respect online places have. I understand you all think you're cool.. But really.. Get real.. Haha.

Major is four years.. Do half of grade one and skip grade two puts me a year and a half ahead.. Plus taking summer courses.. Ya.. Nice try though

Like I said, haters gon' hate. Obvs this game has a lot of kids that were abused as children and have no idea what respect is. To those of you that fall under this category.. Good luck making money with your dream goal of being a professional game tester for some knockoff company that your Grandfather attempted to create


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zifuh

Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Bubonica:
Obvs this game has a lot of kids that were abused as children and have no idea what respect is. To those of you that fall under this category.. Good luck making money with your dream goal of being a professional game tester for some knockoff company that your Grandfather attempted to create



You just lost ALL reason for being accepted into the PBE as a special exception just for that comment. You said you're mature? Well all you did was show the opposite. Good job. Go crawl back into your hole please.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tashego

Recruiter

12-07-2012

Quote:
Bubonica:
I think it's funny.. The lack of respect online places have. I understand you all think you're cool.. But really.. Get real.. Haha.

Major is four years.. Do half of grade one and skip grade two puts me a year and a half ahead.. Plus taking summer courses.. Ya.. Nice try though

Like I said, haters gon' hate. Obvs this game has a lot of kids that were abused as children and have no idea what respect is. To those of you that fall under this category.. Good luck making money with your dream goal of being a professional game tester for some knockoff company that your Grandfather attempted to create



Geez didn't you just blow the small little chance you had of being accepted sooner. Also, if you are as mature as you say you are, then you can wait until next month and not bad mouth the community in this thread.

Get real, you aren't any more special than the rest of the players waiting to sign up for PBE so you can wait. You can preoccupy your time by beta testing some other game


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bubonica

Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Zifuh:
You just lost ALL reason for being accepted into the PBE as a special exception just for that comment. You said you're mature? Well all you did was show the opposite. Good job. Go crawl back into your hole please.


The amount of little children on this game is unreal! Maybe if they made us pay for the game then there would be less trolls and less young-lings to ruin the game

Keep on hatin'


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bubonica

Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
xerath519:
i am 17 an on track to get my highschool diploma and my college degree, majoring in Graphics design.., by the end of the spring semester.so it really not that hard to have a major and a minor by the age of 19


I like you :P

No harassment. No arguing. Just simple forum talk.. Like it used to be (before EVERYONE had a comp)


Cheers, and good luck in school!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

El Draka

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Bubonica:
The amount of little children on this game is unreal! Maybe if they made us pay for the game then there would be less trolls and less young-lings to ruin the game

Keep on hatin'

So... i'm 16 and still reported like 5, 6 bugs (not too much, dont really play PBE often) so, basically, you say i'm too stupid to find one?... and another thing, you want to play, you have to WAIT, as everyone else, you're not more than us


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ValorAndGlory

Recruiter

12-07-2012

@Bubonica - You should cut your losses and just wait, you made one slip and snapped at someone, sure it happens, but you just proved that you couldn't handle a comment someone probably made for the intent purpose of angering you. So as good of a beta tester you might be, and trust me I am in collage for video game and simulation programing so I know some of what you must have gone through, you will still have to wait, just like me. Your first mistake was most likely making this thread, the pber's are not found of people who think they deserve leniency just because they think they are, and sometime are, that good/special.

Please note that I am not trying to start a fight I am simply adding my view on this matter.

Good Luck on convincing them to let you in early.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kipzz

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Bubonica:
The amount of little children on this game is unreal! Maybe if they made us pay for the game then there would be less trolls and less young-lings to ruin the game

Keep on hatin'


"Hey guys, can I join your club? I can do this, and that, and all of this stuff!"
"No. You have to wait for signups like everyone else."
"Haha wow what a ****ing kid can't you see I'm so much better then everyone else?"

That is you. You had your chance to sign up a week ago, Now you'll have to wait until the first, second, and third of next month. I dont think Riot gives a single **** if you're Bill Gates, You still have the same restrictions to join. And besides, If you had a chance at getting in before the official signups, you blew it by acting like a hypocrite. Honestly I think Riot should just ban you from PBE the day you join just to spite you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LtEarthworm

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Bubonica:
I think it's funny.. The lack of respect online places have. I understand you all think you're cool.. But really.. Get real.. Haha.

Major is four years.. Do half of grade one and skip grade two puts me a year and a half ahead.. Plus taking summer courses.. Ya.. Nice try though

Like I said, haters gon' hate. Obvs this game has a lot of kids that were abused as children and have no idea what respect is. To those of you that fall under this category.. Good luck making money with your dream goal of being a professional game tester for some knockoff company that your Grandfather attempted to create

Your maturity is showing. Thought you should know.

Getting a degree early doesn't mean you're all that and a bag of chips. Sure, you can get a head start on your career, but being on a high horse doesn't help. There's a difference between academic experience and industry experience.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Benownzyew

Member

12-07-2012

All right first of all no one asked for your resume to join a public beta server... Second of all if you hate trolls this sever aint for you... More and more trolls will come and less will get banned i know this by being a 1 year pbe veteran.. and you talking smack to the people on the forums isnt proving how mature you really are.. and no im nor a "kid on the internet" im actually two years older than you,.. so this is what you are gonna do.. wait till late december to apply for the pbe server


12