Champion Vi ult visual suggestion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A FurtivePygmy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

I saw a video showing off all of Vi's moves today (and she defiantly looks awesome!), and I can honestly say that the animation on her ult looks a little rusty. It knocks the target up and suppresses them, and it knocks Vi into the air. Vi however goes above the target in the air and lands in a funny way; it's just missing some finesse. Consider making it more of knock up followed by a body slam, zangeif style. I feel like a lot of people could appreciate something like that.

sorry if this is deemed inappropriate i don't know how strict you guys are about stuff that hasn't been fully announced by riot staff. I understand if you take this post down.

A FurtivePygmy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Here is the video I was watching if anyone was interested seeing what im talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKUK7B2fkqs

Absolute 42

12-07-2012

In the PBE section of the Forums there's a post dedicated to feedback on Vi. If you want this read by I Rioter I suggest you post on that thread