Connection problems!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheEye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2011

I'm having issues with the client - while i'm in lobby/champion select screen my client just crashes and it happens very often. It just disconnects from pvp.net or something and I can't do anything to fix it so i have to restart game. But when it happens in champ select I can't restart game since it would give me a leave and loss :X So I usually wait 5 mins then restart client hoping game has started and I'll be playing some random champ. But if someone has que dodged I end up losing rating! I WANT MY RATING BACK!

Edit: It's not my internet since i never have lag in-game but I am from Europe. And also its been like that since last patch.

HeavenTears

12-14-2012

Lets say that if Megan Fox, Bar Rafaeli, Mila Kunis, Jennifer Lawrence and you were in a room together, wearing the new Katarina skin, which I must say, is VERY hot, I'd probably hug you first. because your'e a man. a man who is willing to give others what they maybe can't achieve by themselves. I mean like, Why would possibly those girls would like to kiss a guy like me?

So, I believe in you, don't let me be alone in this room HUG ME!

I want the new Katarina skin too bad.

Shinikoe

12-14-2012

Uh could I please get Cassiopeia or Fiora?
Thankyou kind sir for giving the community such a great opportunity.