Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Maintaining Consistent Performance?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Balaros

12-08-2012

I have similar problems with fumble-fingers and misclicks. I've determined that justifies a bigger monitor. :P

Mezzan

12-08-2012

Quote:
Balaros:
I have similar problems with fumble-fingers and misclicks. I've determined that justifies a bigger monitor. :P

I just bought a 24" monitor to replace my old 19" and it made a huge improvement in my CS. I'm still bad, but getting better.

Ethri

12-09-2012

@EtherImp 1000 DPI Logitech Mouse

@Balaros I am using a laptop since my desktop only manages to run LoL at 24 FPS at minimum settings. My laptop runs LoL at 60 FPS at max settings.... (so smaller screen)

I have no clue why, but the reverse is true for when I play Minecraft. It is insanely laggy on my laptop but works fine on my desktop.