Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi is an all in type of champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CynicalGiant

12-07-2012

Q makes you slow, so escaping with it isn't the easiest thing in the world. She has no inherent sustain and has little CC outside of her ultimate. She is all about being an anti-tank and dealing damage. If she gets caught out she will die.

She just jumps in to a fight and wrecks people, or gets wrecked if played wrong. It's awesome. Exactly how I would expect a bruiser to play.

Her ult freaking dunks people. Her Q is a falcon punch.

What more could you want?

FreestyleKneepad

12-07-2012

This is literally the champion I have been asking for for months.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2522844

I'm not claiming I came up with the idea because that'd be stupid, but... I HAVE NOT BEEN SO EXCITED SINCE THE RELEASE OF JAYCE.

THANK YOU SO MUCH RIOT.

KotlettDrake

12-07-2012

so like Darius.

mambawarrior0

12-07-2012

People will be complaining SO much about her when she's release.

Believeinsteve

12-07-2012

She's like a riven really, but with less mobility. She's going to be a big bully after 6, a somewhat bully pre-6. I think she can probably go toe to toe with riven pre-6 easily if played right. The knock up makes 1v1 fights pretty mean. Her escapes are pretty meh.