New champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

awesomejak

12-07-2012

Is pretty cool... All about punching... Power fist looks nice... Hopefully riot doesnt give my hopes up for this new bruiser... What do you guys think?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaotic HeartLD

12-07-2012

I will throw out a more thorough "initial first impression" post later, but to basically sum up my feelings; my girl 6 is going to be a well-loved champ.

She has a lot going for her; everything for a nicely designed kit (with actual "combos") to oozing personality. She is also just that right degree of skill-intensive... where even a beginner or low-skilled player can pick her up and do okay, but a person who spends the time to master her is well rewarded.

She also isn't obnoxious to lane against, as there is some decent counter-play to her. Her ult is a bit like a Malphite ult; except it "feels" less annoying... mostly because it is single-target instead of AoE so having her "ult" into your team doesn't make you want to ram your head into the monitor.

All in all, I think she will be well received and very well liked. Of course, this is her first day out on the PBE. A LOT can change in her kit between now and release.