"Shen taunt Elise."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptainMårvelous

03-21-2013

[And so he did. Shen nimbly dashed forward, intent to ram his shoulder into Elise's womanly form and cause her to become enraged at his vicious assault. Except his shoulder was not what made contact. Instead, The Spider Queen turned at the most opportune of times. Shen found his world go black as his head was pressed deep into her bosom. In that mere second of contact, Shen pulling away bashfully, he had performed a most dishonorable act.]

["I-I am so sorry Elise. It was not my intent to-" but Elise was upon him. She grabbed the ninja and with deft precision threw him into the bush, far from prying eyes. Shen attempted to push himself to his feet but found his legs stuck to the ground with thick and sticky webbing. The Eye of Twilight pulled against these bindings, now sticking him to the ground, as he struggled to move.]

[All the while, Elise grinned. "Don't be sorry, Shen...you just ran face first into my] web." [She grinned, trailing one sharp finger to cleave the mesh leather armor of his chest in an agonizingly slow display. "In my web, I am Queen. Dear, you're not leaving. No no no. I'm going to drain every ounce of vitality from you."]

[Even as Shen struggled he found himself further held down by wicked spider legs, Elise manically grinning. She ran her tongue over her pearl-white fangs, saliva dripping from her maw. "You're mine, Shen. Body and soul." she whispered. And within seconds, She was upon him.]

[All the while. Rammus stood from the bushes and watched. He would never forget the last thing he saw before the ward gave out. It shattered his psyche, shocking and disgusting him. From that day on Rammus could say nothing but short, quick words. All from the day Shen taunted Elise. ]

Mystic Blue Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

Iaw in a disguise? Also poor Rammus, this explains everything.

DeathByWaffle

03-21-2013

But... Rammus has been saying nothing but short, quick words since he was released and he came out before Shen and Elise

Swift Gambit

03-21-2013

No portraits of champions, I'm disappointed in you Marvelous. 10/10 for story though, your threads own.

Nhero

03-21-2013

The day when everything just was not ok....Poor poor Rammus... -Shakes head;

TherIsNoUrfLevel

03-21-2013

Your attempts to hide the contents from GD were in vain, for when you had to use tags for italics it ruined the open and close bracket around the whole text

ChildrenofCorn

03-21-2013

Shen[All]: report noob rammus jungler won't gank

Tolinar

03-21-2013

Flame shields are holding, captain! 40%!

CaptainMårvelous

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TherIsNoUrfLevel View Post
Your attempts to hide the contents from GD were in vain, for when you had to use tags for italics it ruined the open and close bracket around the whole text
Look I'm ok if it only shows Web. Keep it a secret.

SadKeanu

03-21-2013

So that's why she has so many spiderlings! Shen you magnificent stallion you!