Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Server is always Unavailable or Undefined

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

minibilli

12-07-2012

So yeah, when i open LoL launcher, it ways server unavailable... Its been like that for like 2 weeks. I tried uninstaling and reinstalling but it doesnt do anything.

The only way i can play is by typing ''thereisnourflevel'', this somehow lets me get through and press the play button.

Help!

minibilli

12-07-2012

help plz!

DonutV

12-07-2012

I keep getting the same error

slipstream21jn

12-07-2012

This just happend to me today. I can only get on by the urf way, but the main screen after you log in wont load and i get a black screen. Why is this happening?

EDIT: I dont know if riot fixed it since everyone started to get the same problem, but if it is still not working for you, repair your client. I just did and it works now, but again, it may have been riot during the process but doesn't hurt to try.

NM Raze

12-07-2012

happens to me aswell,

Megagig

12-07-2012

just happened to me now, i played a few hours ago just fine

EDIT: just checked and the wife's computer says same thing, undefined

King Person

12-07-2012

I read the first post about the urf way, thought it may of been some bs, tried it....

Mind=exploded

XIOP

Recruiter

12-07-2012

just happened to me

Oxumare

12-07-2012

guess we're all getting the same error...@Riot, can u give us a little support over here?

Throseph Stalin

12-07-2012

Same with me, I was going to play about 5 minutes ago, dodged, and can't log in now due to this error.