My names riot, i fix things that are not broken..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Potpiez

12-07-2012

Aero has a point, riot has a way with instability...

Aerophobia

12-08-2012

queue time is always longer. almost double the time i remember it used to be. The points i made were really the only thing that needed to be changed. anything else is just a giant unnecessary risk (excluding item changes and such, thats different. add in more items whenever as long as you can balance them). People asked for turtling fixes and jungle changes like what SR got. We got those changes but at what price?

PurpleURP

12-08-2012

I've said since day one they threw the baby out with the bath water when they changed the map, but this thread is quite frankly unnecessary. You are just making it more difficult to persuade riot to make positive changes for the old TT players on the new map with this needless ranting. We have to accept that the old one is gone, as sad as it is. Please post more constructive criticism because that is the only thing that will help at this point.

Turtle Omega

12-08-2012

tl;dr

qq

Aerophobia

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleURP View Post
I've said since day one they threw the baby out with the bath water when they changed the map, but this thread is quite frankly unnecessary. You are just making it more difficult to persuade riot to make positive changes for the old TT players on the new map with this needless ranting. We have to accept that the old one is gone, as sad as it is. Please post more constructive criticism because that is the only thing that will help at this point.
Anything that i would suggest would never be used since what i would suggest would be close to completely redoing the map again or changing it back to the way it was.

1. remove altars (this is a MUST)
2. remove speed altar (also a must)
and 3. would be completely switch around jungle camps again. move some walls and bush's around once again
4. you dont have to keep vilemaw, but i suppose theres nothing wrong with him being out and putting the ebonmaw back in. Also with vilemaw, if he is kept then PLEASE do something about the buff circle it gives. Make it solid objects floating around the person because its painfully hard to see sometimes as just some see through tiny circle.

Aerophobia

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Omega View Post
tl;dr

qq
5 year olds not welcome. Nothing good to say, dont say anything at all. grow up

Aerophobia

12-08-2012

i wouldnt mind taking an overview picture of the new map and drawing on some changes and writing in what could be changed and such if i knew a rioter would actually see it. But im not gonna waste my time for the 90% chance that it wouldnt even be considered or seen whatsoever.

Aerophobia

12-08-2012

i also just agree with most everything in this thread anyways http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2863767
Except i may go a bit farther than just removing the altars and replacing them with buffs. id like tons of walls to be moved around, and i honestly do not like vilemaw very much and would probably suggest something to see ebonmaw brought back. In the end i'll probably just be done with 3's forever since none of these changes will be happening most likely.

Eloquid

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerophobia View Post
Old twisted treeline map had just a very few problems right?
1. Turtling- The biggest problem on this map. Allowed tanky dps, bruisers, and generally just people with heavy CC almost impossible to lose with.

2.unstable jungle camps.

3. green and gray buffs

Those were 3 clearly labeled problems. The biggest problems and the ones most complained about IMO at least. So where does all this other **** come from? The list of changes for TT should have been those 3 things and then graphical update on the map.

All this other stuff is just highly unnecessary and as the saying goes, "If it isn't broken, why fix it?"
It's completely and totally true bro, but incomplete. Riot also doesn't fix things that trully are broken.

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Liar. Your name isn't riot.