Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Meddler: Syndra Clarification

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crevox

12-07-2012

Quote:
Meddler:
The initial grab's always had a small check around the cursor for nearby units (nearest unit within a few hundred units) if something's not directly targeted. Is it possible that's what you were seeing?

I did a quick test on the PBE before posting cause I really wanted to make sure that the actual functionality was changed before posting about it, and while it seemed like it, there's a high chance that I just derped. I'll check it again later/soon and make sure.

Quote:
Regarding the W not grabbing I've seen that occur even when the sphere and cursor are both well within the spell's cast range so there's definitely some other cause.

Yeah, exactly.

EDIT: Well, I couldn't get on the PBE, the queue seems never ending. I'll leave it going tomorrow in the background all day and wait for the "dunk" noise of it getting in.
EDITEDIT: Force of Will is working as intended (only grabs nearest sphere).