Life Steal items + Warmog's.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shuriken13

10-11-2010

Not sure if this post belongs in this section of the forums but... Does Warmogs add to the healing effects from lifesteal? I was thinking about adding Warmog to my Yi build so it would add to my meditate and also my lifesteal since starks is part of my build.

Thanks in advance

-Shuriken13

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

10-11-2010

Quote:
+770 Health +30 Health Regen per 5 sec Passive: Permanently gain 3.6 Health and .5 Health Regen per 5 sec per minion kill. Champion kills grant 36 Health and 5 Health Regen per 5 sec. Bonuses cap at +450 Health, and +62.5 Health...
So not really no, but you do have lots more max health.
Spirit visage on the other hand
Quote:
+30 Magic Resistance +200 Health UNIQUE Passive: Reduces ability cooldowns by 12% and increases your healing and regeneration effects on yourself by 20%.
Would help meditate, but not life steal

Khoregard

10-12-2010

Why doesn't spirit visage work on life steal? Does it work with spell vamp?

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

10-12-2010

Lifesteal and spell vamp are considered their own stat, not healing or regeneration

Loougle

10-13-2010

Spirit Visage works on Swain ult correct? I think I've seen increased life regen but usually it's so hectic by the time I get the SV I don't really realize.

Doctor Awesome

10-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loougle View Post
Spirit Visage works on Swain ult correct? I think I've seen increased life regen but usually it's so hectic by the time I get the SV I don't really realize.
Swain's ultimate is a healing effect, not spellvamp, so Spirit Visage does affect it. Generally, you will notice that effects that interact with Spirit Visage use the word "heal", while anything that's lifesteal or spellvamp will say so explicitly (See Morgana, Nasus, or Akali's passives, or Olaf's Vicious Strikes, compared to Warwick or Xin Zhao's passives.) This is actually why Vladimir's Transfusion and Sanguine Pool are healing effects, so that they synergize with Spirit Visage and the buff he gets from casting Tides of Blood.

Loougle

10-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Awesome View Post
Swain's ultimate is a healing effect, not spellvamp, so Spirit Visage does affect it. Generally, you will notice that effects that interact with Spirit Visage use the word "heal", while anything that's lifesteal or spellvamp will say so explicitly (See Morgana, Nasus, or Akali's passives, or Olaf's Vicious Strikes, compared to Warwick or Xin Zhao's passives.) This is actually why Vladimir's Transfusion and Sanguine Pool are healing effects, so that they synergize with Spirit Visage and the buff he gets from casting Tides of Blood.
Yeah I thought so, but I wanted to make sure. And i've seen the heals increase once I get spirit visage but I wanted to make sure, thank you sir.