A Yordle with a Swordle!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yordle Swordler

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by laundrymonster View Post
Wat? Where does this come in at all?
To resume it, "E" is an area of effect spell that deal damages arround you, the applied buff of the spell change with the last skill you used before. That's all

It"s a lot of text and animations descriptions for a simple spell in the end to be honest

Thanks to you I added a simple description over it just to say basicly what it does because it's true it's a bit scary the way it was

Rakaydos

12-11-2012

Hmmm... if mechanically, you want a combo-melee caster...

R-> The last (non R) spell you cast comes off cooldown. has 1 charge per rank. regenerates 1 charge every 15 seconds or so.

Spells would have low scaling because of how much hey can be spammed, but if he has any utility at all (cough-riven) he will be a monster bruiser anyway.

Yordle Swordler

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakaydos View Post
Hmmm... if mechanically, you want a combo-melee caster...

R-> The last (non R) spell you cast comes off cooldown. has 1 charge per rank. regenerates 1 charge every 15 seconds or so.

Spells would have low scaling because of how much hey can be spammed, but if he has any utility at all (cough-riven) he will be a monster bruiser anyway.
Yap that's why he has not much CC spells (like riven that has a stun and a bump) exept a root that should have an extremely low duration, and that he cant use 2 times in a row (as he has to use the gap closer instead before he can use it again and doing so he would saccifice damages inevitably).
But yes you are right, he could use his gap closer 2 times in a row thanks to you I changed the ultimate so that it just reduces the CDs by ~10scd like if you succeeded a combo to avoid that.

Thank you for noticing

Manchineel

12-11-2012

Omg regnar had a baby!!!!!

Yordle Swordler

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew3993 View Post
Omg regnar had a baby!!!!!
If you are talking about the 2d drawing of Sinulca that's not far from it , the first one he did looks more like a teemo with big ears to me XD

(<3 Sinulca's style)

Titiln

12-11-2012

red post where

Yordle Swordler

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titiln View Post
red post where
I dont know, but hopefully they will see that thread one day or another if we keep it up! :3

And also, feel free guys if you want to draw your own arts for that concept it's always nice

Molester

12-12-2012

Make his name start with a 'Q' and you're golden

Yordle Swordler

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicBot View Post
Make his name start with a 'Q' and you're golden
Okay, I picked Laguard because of lagardère (I'm french) XD, but why not a name starting with a Q Feel free to give your own ideas.
"Quern" can be a name (Quern-biter is the name of a legendary norvegian sword)
"Qal'i" can be a name too

Briefcase Bunny

12-12-2012

Lets go with Quip!
Oh btw dood, I have the lore done on the other page, it's not very good though