A Yordle with a Swordle!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yordle Swordler

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hochstadt View Post
Very original and interesting concept, I hope there's a Red somewhere watching this thread.
So do I, honestly, I always liked game design, not only league of legend but every single game I look into seems to reveal me that the real thing I love about games is how they are created what makes them unique. But I never saw any way for me to get involved into it. I studied economics for 4 years now in university still this wont lead me anywhere I'd like. Maybe somehow this is a way for me to ask some help while I really dont know myself what to do to.
So yes, basicly not only for that idea to be considered I'd love a riot guy to see it, even if that's to say this does not have anything good within it.

Yordle Swordler

01-16-2013

Imagine if "R"'s name is "Bankai!" and change the shape of the sword that would be so awesome xaxa X)
Attachment 593705

Rawr Poptart Cat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Why not dual wielding swords?

Yordle Swordler

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawr Poptart Cat View Post
Why not dual wielding swords?
Well I made the design on one sword because I felt like its more a magician thing to have a hand free for casting spells but it's true double swords are cool too and it would work with the whole thing too then we can imagine when you activate combos the sword divides in 2 things like this all is possible from there

Ban - kai

Shaboopie

01-17-2013

I am still want Yordle with Swordle, but I'm meh on the new resource idea...

Support Teemo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Do want ^__^

Yordle Swordler

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaboopie View Post
I am still want Yordle with Swordle, but I'm meh on the new resource idea...
I'm joking about this bankai thing it's just that I found some episodes on my hard-disk recently it made me feel nostalgic. :3
The willpower is just a rage the game allready support this kind of ressource

Commander Olrox

01-17-2013

i would love the idea of a yordle with a sword. even one thats oversized so he/she has to carry it on the shoulders.

Yordle Swordler

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideki Hinata View Post
i would love the idea of a yordle with a sword. even one thats oversized so he/she has to carry it on the shoulders.
A bit like rugged garen skin the only one where he has his sword on his shoulder, if you feel like it you can draw an art too

Basilio

01-18-2013

My problem is with the Lore, Veigar didn't start as a mage, he was a member of the Merchant's Guild.
He was then imprisoned by Noxians, where he went mad. He somehow escaped and somehow learned dark magic.