Starting new ranked team. Need all.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JohnnieC

12-07-2012

bump

saxel

Recruiter

12-07-2012

- Your Name (Real/Nickname):gabe/saxel

- Lane(s) that you have the most experience in:mid/top/adc working on jung

- Available times to play: basically any time after 3:30pm pst

Sibyllae

12-07-2012

- Your Name(Real/Nickname) Adrian/LidiaLucy

-Age 16

-Lanes that I have the most experience in: Mid

Available times to play: 7-10 PST Mon-Fri and conditional on weekends as I have sports and friends

Additional comments: have Skype but causes about a 4-5 frame drop from 25 fps. Just want to play with a team that is about winning. A team that knows what its doing. Wards, spawn time for creeps, buff control,baron control, dragon control. That in most cases(unless you can just face-rape your lane opponent and keep them from lving up) creep score is better than kills. A team that counter picks. Also usually can carry a team with mid, but my team will be so far behind that it won't matter. Can play all other roles(ex, adc,top,jung,support) and have no qualms playing those roles. My pc is 2002 xp home edition with a 1.73 GHz processor so I do load slow on about the first 1-3 games I play that day. Currrently in a team that I would like to leave because that deadline is coming up and would really like to play competitively.

Edit: I have had that bug with the reconnect screen popping up happen to me twice and do not know how reliable i can be during loading.

CapnRogo

12-07-2012

- Your Name (Real/Nickname): Logan

- Lane(s) that you have the most experience in: ADC, Support

- Available times to play: Can't say right now. Its finals week, so not a bunch this week, but during break I should be on fairly frequently

-Other Comments: My username is CapnRogo. Looking for some solid teammates to finally be able to really get into the nitty gritty of ranked 5's with, getting tired of solo que craziness.

jKon16

12-07-2012

- Your Name (Real/Nickname): J-Kon

- Lane(s) that you have the most experience in: no adc, kat mid main, strong jungle, sppt soraka/nunu, dabble with others

- Available times to play: whenever honestly. live on east coast and student but plenty of time for some league =]

kuroshini

12-07-2012

- Your Name (Real/Nickname): Matt

- Lane(s) that you have the most experience in: Mid, bot as ad support or adc, bot as full support (sona). Also decent at jungle and top lane. Pretty much only bad at tanking.

- Available times to play: Not sure until finals are over, but probably from around 8pm-12am any day after that.

- Other(Any comment(s) or any friends that you have are interested, put here):
My average assist number as Sona in a game that we end up winning, is 20 assists.
90% of the time I have either the lowest, or second lowest death counts on my team, meaning I play smart and know when to play safe. Also good at evading with certain champs.

As for damage champs, I prefer AP/AD hybrid assassins, but I also excel with melee AD champs, and AP mages.

Here's two recent games this week for Sona. I don't currently own her, but it's a very likely chance i'm going to buy her after this week.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...onaownage2.jpg
for this game, it was very difficult. We had 3 ap champs on our side, and our adc was poppy. Poppy was off to a bad start. due to being melee, she couldnt always last hit minions or other enemies on the brink of death. We laned against zyra and darius. Since poppy couldnt last hit them, i was having to take the kills. While i knew it was better for poppy to get them, i'd rather i get the kill and poppy get an assist, rather than the enemy getting away.

As you can tell, this lasted throughout the game. No one else was able to push for the last hit, so i ended up with a lot of kills (though still did over 100k dmg that game). The game wasn't looking good. We were losing pretty bad. The enemy team was in our base and had our base's middle turret and inhibitor gone. Eventualy I was able to help poppy get some kills, and we really started taking people out. For my build, I had to take an offensive ap item to assis our team in damage. I got it mainly for the CD reduction and additional mana however. In the end, we were able to turn the game around and won what seemed to be a 20 minute surrender at the time.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...sonaownage.jpg
in this game, i was bot with vayne. I was able to get her fed decently, as well as picking up some kills for myself. This game went fairly smoothly. As you can see, I only died twice, once being from an early game gank, and another time from a late game team fight.

I have plenty of more pictures as ad champs or ap champs if you'd like to see those as well.

also, i'm an Akali pro. I'd say 9/10 i play akali, i'm leading my team in kills. the other 10% of the time, i might play poorly. This is generally due to how my team is playing though.

Rozencrants

12-07-2012

- Your Name (Real/Nickname): Tanner/Rozencrants

- Lane(s) that you have the most experience in: Top, by far my best. Also very adept at multiple junglers.

- Available times to play: Im EST, dont usually have issues getting online any time if I am needed earlier, but available all time of the late afternoon to night.

- Other(Any comment(s) or any friends that you have are interested, put here): Would like a consistent team, with good players. I have experience playing on 1500+ ranked teams, and with many 1800+ players. I understand people will get pissed, and mess up. Its part of the game. What is needed most is a sense of trusting each other, and a group that synchronizes very well. That comes with time and playing together a lot. So, no doing this for 1-2 weeks, then everyone disappears.

As for my champions, I main Lee, at both positions. Followed by Irelia, Olaf, Darius, Jayce, Khazix, and Rengar, in that order of skill. I practice these champs a lot, and tweak builds, masteries, and runes often. I able to counter any champ I may vs in top lane, and my cs is most important to me. I usually have 80-90 CS by 10 mins. (barring ganks, and roaming.)

Thanks for your consideration, Hope to hear from you soon.

JohnnieC

12-10-2012

bump

JohnnieC

12-10-2012

looking for a strong jungler or top to complete roster for games TONIGHT.

Kansas Redneck

12-10-2012

Name: Zach Gunsch/oI Bud Io

Available: All day on any day

Lanes:

Top - Gangplank, Garen, Olaf, Akali, Lee sin, Irelia, Cho Gath, Diana, Kayle, Darius, Xin Zhao, Wukong, Malphite, Teemo, Nasus, Shen, Singed

Jungle - Skarner, Elise, Olaf, Lee sin, Nunu, Cho Gath, Amumu, Diana, Darius, Xin Zhao, Malphite, Kayle, Warwick, Fiddlesticks, Nasus, Trundle,

ADC - Ezreal, Ashe, Tristana, Sivir

Mid - Diana, Ryze, Cassiopeia, Fiddlesticks, Katarina, Kayle, Teemo, Elise, Akali, Brand, Cho Gath, Evelynn, Morgana, Twisted Fate, Lux, Veigar, Annie

These are the ones i know... PREF top lane but can play any except support and am willing to learn new champs as team needs them!