Starting new ranked team. Need all.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JohnnieC

12-07-2012

Sup guys,

I'm starting up a new ranked team to play 5v5 together. I am looking for confidant and smart people to join. Right now I need a person for each lane. Have Skype and a working microphone because coordination wins games. I'll try out almost anyone for the team if you are interested. Please level 30 only of course. Please message me in game or just post here with:

- Your Name (Real/Nickname):

- Lane(s) that you have the most experience in:

- Available times to play:

- Other(Any comment(s) or any friends that you have are interested, put here):

If anyone else has anymore questions, feel free to contact me whenever and I'll try to get back to you ASAP. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!

Johnnie

HoWallaWoH

12-07-2012

I am looking for a team to join for support...

- Your Name (Real/Nickname):Jack/Howallawoh

- Lane(s) that you have the most experience in: Jungle(Rammus), Top (Trynd), Support (Soraka)

- Available times to play: Fri- Mon after 3pm and anytime on Mon Tue or Wed.

I have switched my goal to being the best support in the game. I can keep my ADC well replenished with both mana and health. I place wards throughout the lane constantly. Most of my games I have minimal Creep score to keep my ADC well fed and prepared for anything. You can expect excellent communication through Mumble or in game text. I hope to join a team to have a very positive view throughout the game (winning or losing) and to get away from having to deal with trolls or toxic players. If you have any questions you can add me message me.

adc

12-07-2012

- Your Name (Real/Nickname): Well I do have a screen name for a reason :P.

- Lane(s) that you have the most experience in: ADC (duh) and mid.

- Available times to play: Pretty much whenever I'm not in class or doing homework. It's exam week this week, so probably a bit less.

- Other(Any comment(s) or any friends that you have are interested, put here): I hope you guys know how to keep an ADC alive.

buukstabu

12-07-2012

Your Name (Real/Nickname): DJ/buukstabu
Lane(s): Top (Wukong, Darius, Pantheon), Jungle (Warwick, Skarner) (need to practice with new jungle)
Available: Nearly everyday after 4 EST

I play top lane on another ranked team (unranked at the moment) however I am looking for a new team to play with. I am a very positive person and I hate dealing with toxic players. I would love an opportunity to try playing with your team.

Fiveagen

Recruiter

12-07-2012

Name: Nick/Fiveagen
Lane(s): Can competently play jungle and support. I can play any jungler and any support champ at least decently well.
Available: Generally afternoons/evenings after 5pm CST

I honestly like and play all support and jungle champions. Since the patch, I've been liking support more and more, with the diversity of items available, but would prefer to lane with someone that isn't afraid to be aggressive, rather than a straight farm lane. Jungling, I can safely switch between gank-oriented and farm-oriented junglers, especially with the most recent patch. I've tried out most of them since it hit, and am comfortable with the majority, but could use some more practice on the early clears for some.

ProtÝtype

12-07-2012

- Your Name (Real/Nickname): Brandon / Bwizzle

- Lane(s) that you have the most experience in: I'm very solid at every role except support.

- Available times to play: Pretty much on all the time.

- Other(Any comment(s) or any friends that you have are interested, put here): I'm a very good player even though the Elo doesn't show it =p "so many trolls in ranked"

RZAdaSHAOLIN

12-07-2012

- Your Name (Real/Nickname): David / RZAdaSHAOLIN

- Lane(s) that you have the most experience in: Jungle, adc bot, and top

- Available times to play: almost everyday after 5pm EST

- Other(Any comment(s) or any friends that you have are interested, put here): I LUV LoL! i risk ny girlfriend hating me more and more evwryday. i know how to readbthe map and move aroind tonset up ganks. i know champion placement is VERY important with teamfights and wards prevent deaths and help gank. im no where near pro but i do get my occasional 20+/5/15+ games

RZAdaSHAOLIN

12-07-2012

im on my phone so sorry for mistypes ^^^

Painmerchantt

12-07-2012

Your Name (Real/Nickname): John (Harry)

- Lane(s) that you have the most experience in: Bottom (ADC or Support)

- Available times to play: Mon/Wed/Thurs after 5:30 CST....occasionally on during the weekends

- Other(Any comment(s) or any friends that you have are interested, put here): I'd like to run a few games with some people and see how it goes. I've been looking to put together a 5man team myself. My in game name is "Painmerchantt" I might possibly have some others looking for a team as well who I know are solid players. Look forward to playing again soon.

P.S. I'll be on tonight from 6pm CST for quite a while.

Exprima

12-07-2012

- Your Name (Real/Nickname): Exprima

- Lane(s) that you have the most experience in: AD bot, jungle

- Available times to play: After 4pm EST on weekdays, almost anytime on weekends.