The Strong Majority voted to pardon this guy...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcane Azmadi

12-14-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6018932/

The Strong Majority were wrong.

Seriously, listen to this guy whine, flame, talk down to his team, talk about reporting them for trivialities. 3 of them reported him because his behavior was that obnoxious. The guy was a complete dick.

I want my accurate judgment streak back.

Malyki87

12-14-2012

I would have definitely voted for punish in this case. Trash talking Vayne and Xin and repeatedly threatening to report Blitz. Good enough for a harassment case.

Enterti

12-14-2012

It happens, just keep trucking though.

The Climax

12-14-2012

I'd probably of pardoned.

I know the guidelines say, don't read into other people's chat, don't care about their motives, etc, but the guys on his team conspire at the end to all report him. Everyone is trashtalking. I've had games like that. I wouldn't want to be punished in any way for one really ****ty game where everyone is being a bonehead.

Malyki87

12-14-2012

Two wrongs don't make a right. If multiple players were toxic, I'm sure they'd all get their turn in the tribunal eventually. This doesn't excuse the player in this particular case though.

The Climax

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malyki87 View Post
Two wrongs don't make a right. If multiple players were toxic, I'm sure they'd all get their turn in the tribunal eventually. This doesn't excuse the player in this particular case though.
I see it as this: There was no harassment in this game. There were multiple players playing the game in a way they saw fit.

To OP, and to you, this is a very poor way to play the game. Maybe the game is more enjoyable with a different attitude.

To me, I see children (the reportee is literally 12) bickering and trying to tattle on one of their own because he was the one leading the game and gloating about it and teasing the other children for not doing as well as him.

If it was just the reportee being a jerk and annoying people trying to play the game as it should be played, that's different.