2 out of the three should have been a pardon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Filthy Meadows

12-14-2012

idk how this is even a case lol one "bad" game where i was provoked and the other 2 weren't even enough for a case

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6026574/#nogo

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-14-2012

"2 out of three should have been a pardon" implies that 1 out of three should have been a punish. And it looks like it was.

Filthy Meadows

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
"2 out of three should have been a pardon" implies that 1 out of three should have been a punish. And it looks like it was.
i understand i got punished

i don't get why the hell the other 2 were even on there -_-

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-14-2012

Because someone reported you in those games, rightly or wrongly, someone reported you. And the games shown to the Tribunal when they vote (which are the same games on your reform card) are randomly selected from every match you were reported in.

Enterti

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy Meadows View Post

The games that enter your reform card are randomly assigned, we judge based on the case not based on each individual game

Filthy Meadows

12-14-2012

thank both of you for the answers clears it up now

Ellatan

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy Meadows View Post

This is how the system works.

1) If you accrue a certain amount of reports, you break a threshold set by Riot and go to tribunal.
2) The number of reports needed to be sent to tribunal scales with the number of games you play. To give an example with hypothetical numbers: you would need 200 reports per 1000 games to go to tribunal or you could get 20 reports in 100 games.
3) When you get to Tribunal the system will randomly pick several games when you were reported, based upon which you will be judged. These games are not the only ones you were reported in.
4) If your punishment is a time ban, then Riot sometimes will oversee your case. They always look into permanent bans. Sometimes when Tribunal incorrectly punishes people based on the evidence it has, Riot can still hold you accountable for games outside of the Report Card.