Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

AD Twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Confusizzled

12-07-2012

Twitch has been a pretty under rated champ and a lot of people say he sucks but with the new Runaan's Hurricane I think he'd be pretty good mid-late game. The item gives 70 % AS and it would apply his poison dots to 3 champs even without his ult (if they're close to each other). Twitch is still crazy squishy and has pretty much no escape but with the right team comp I think it would be pretty good. What do you guys think ?

bootyhunter777

12-07-2012

If you play twitch right, he can be super deadly. But I def agree with you, the team comp has to be right for him to be affective. I think most every champ can be effective given the right circumstance.

Dextrocasual

12-07-2012

One fun combo I have found is twitch/karma. It's funny because both of them are considered notoriously bad, however their synergy is great. Twitch stealth in very close to the enemy adc/support and when he comes out of stealth, mantra shield him. That should leave whoever the target was pretty massively bursted and probably fleeing as twitch now has a shield, and you can chase with his slow plus karma's e. Following up with matra'd qs behind. Its a pretty fun combo.

kuroshini

12-08-2012

people say he's under rated? under played maybe, but idt i've ever played against a twitch that didnt rape.

PrfsrChaos

12-08-2012

Quote:
Confusizzled:
Twitch has been a pretty under rated champ and a lot of people say he sucks but with the new Runaan's Hurricane I think he'd be pretty good mid-late game. The item gives 70 % AS and it would apply his poison dots to 3 champs even without his ult (if they're close to each other). Twitch is still crazy squishy and has pretty much no escape but with the right team comp I think it would be pretty good. What do you guys think ?

Dude Twitch is ALWAYS good mid-late game, as long as you can get through laning phase without too big of a deficit (or ideally an advantage) the longer the game goes on with a fed twitch...the more likely the Twitch's team is going to win.

I just played a game with the Hurricane...it's alright...honestly Twitch's Ult is a better version of it and I found it kinda meh. I'd rather just have the extra crit from a second phantom dancer...

However, Awesome combo: Hurricane + Blade of Ruin King + Twitch's Ult...Oh goodness how the team did melt.

Also...for Twich players: to solve his escape issues you take Flash + Ghost to be able to hop out or run away while you're trying to turn invisible. and always show up to fights a teeny...tiny...bit late so they don't burst you down immediately.