AD Twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Confusizzled

12-07-2012

Twitch has been a pretty under rated champ and a lot of people say he sucks but with the new Runaan's Hurricane I think he'd be pretty good mid-late game. The item gives 70 % AS and it would apply his poison dots to 3 champs even without his ult (if they're close to each other). Twitch is still crazy squishy and has pretty much no escape but with the right team comp I think it would be pretty good. What do you guys think ?

bootyhunter777

12-07-2012

If you play twitch right, he can be super deadly. But I def agree with you, the team comp has to be right for him to be affective. I think most every champ can be effective given the right circumstance.

Dextrocasual

12-07-2012

One fun combo I have found is twitch/karma. It's funny because both of them are considered notoriously bad, however their synergy is great. Twitch stealth in very close to the enemy adc/support and when he comes out of stealth, mantra shield him. That should leave whoever the target was pretty massively bursted and probably fleeing as twitch now has a shield, and you can chase with his slow plus karma's e. Following up with matra'd qs behind. Its a pretty fun combo.

kuroshini

12-07-2012

people say he's under rated? under played maybe, but idt i've ever played against a twitch that didnt rape.

PrfsrChaos

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confusizzled View Post
Twitch has been a pretty under rated champ and a lot of people say he sucks but with the new Runaan's Hurricane I think he'd be pretty good mid-late game. The item gives 70 % AS and it would apply his poison dots to 3 champs even without his ult (if they're close to each other). Twitch is still crazy squishy and has pretty much no escape but with the right team comp I think it would be pretty good. What do you guys think ?

Dude Twitch is ALWAYS good mid-late game, as long as you can get through laning phase without too big of a deficit (or ideally an advantage) the longer the game goes on with a fed twitch...the more likely the Twitch's team is going to win.

I just played a game with the Hurricane...it's alright...honestly Twitch's Ult is a better version of it and I found it kinda meh. I'd rather just have the extra crit from a second phantom dancer...

However, Awesome combo: Hurricane + Blade of Ruin King + Twitch's Ult...Oh goodness how the team did melt.

Also...for Twich players: to solve his escape issues you take Flash + Ghost to be able to hop out or run away while you're trying to turn invisible. and always show up to fights a teeny...tiny...bit late so they don't burst you down immediately.