LF Support and ADC for new team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maestro Milch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Support here, pretty good winrate in solo queue. Used to be GrandMaster SC2 player decided league was more fun.

ChocoboRider388

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

ChocoboRider388 - ADc, I'd love to play with you guys and try out for the team and play competitively

redhead1183

12-10-2012

Hey there! I main support but can play other roles as needed.

I main taric and now nami.

Add me in game: redhead1183

MortalWombhat

12-10-2012

Hi Guys,

So we filled our ADC and Support primaries; however, we're looking for 2 others that main with Jungler or Support and are able to fulfill some of the other roles as well (Mid/Top) so that other people can continue playing while other people are away.

That being said, Fulcan will be playing with you guys for this week as I have finals next week that I'm studying for and won't be on until they're all done.

Like Fulcan said, wouldn't really call it a try out..just looking at chemistry, we had a person that was pretty decent at their role but just was stubborn and headstrong so we decided not to take them.

RayK47

12-11-2012

I can jungle, support, and mid well

Jungle: Elise, Skarner, Lee Sin, Udyr, Rammus
Support: Nidalee, Alistar, Janna, Karma, Sona, Kayle, Morgana
Mid: Viktor, Fizz, Morgana, Akali, Veigar, Ryze, Xerath, Annie, Ahri, Nidalee, Anivia, TF, Katarina, Kennen

Add me. IGN: RayK47

I would love to be on your team

Scoot

12-24-2012

i can support and ADC
i main as sona or graves respectively
my elo sucks because people on solo are insufferable, but my highest is 1400. if you're still looking i'm here doing whatever. message me when i'm online

will only play if we skype