LF Support and ADC for new team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MortalWombhat

12-07-2012

Hi all,

As stated in the title, I am looking for a support and ADC to join a ranked team. ELO rank is not really a concern to us as 2 out of 3 of our team have been avoiding Solo/Duo queue because of all the trollers, ragers, and AFKers out there. We also believe that players can be much better if they are put together with a team that has good chemistry and are willing to teach and be taught constructively.

Please be over the age of 18 as we're all University students and please have a somewhat flexible schedule (obviously we're understanding since we have finals and exams as well). Also, we hope that you have decent knowledge about the game and mechanics (i.e. Warding, last hitting, etc.); we've all been playing for at least 8 months and watch streams from time to time.

Again, we don't really care about ELO. Just that you know what you're doing and can work well with a consistent team. I'm also happy to play with anyone that would like to be a part of this new team.

SkaminTraX

12-07-2012

Add me im main ADC, also a student and would be glad to play with you
IGN: SkaminTraX
Last season got to 1300Elo, but this season is just horrible so much trolls its unbelievable

Rawr Taiga

12-08-2012

Support player here, I have a good pool of support champs, all the main ones except Leona and Nami.

Also a student myself, can hmu if you guys are still looking.

Vegeta100

12-08-2012

adc here same has forum name

alextheman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

IGN: Alextheman I'm interested in joining I will want to play adc.

TheWolfSage

12-08-2012

I can play either role, and have multiple champions for each. I'm willing to listen and take criticism (constructive or otherwise) and learn from it. I, too, know the horrors of Solo Queue :/ I thought it was better this season, but I hit ~1380 elo and my streak of good luck ended, so I'm looking for a team now. Any chance you're interested?

Chaos Paradigm

12-08-2012

1650 season 2 elo play either ADC or support IGN:Sicarius xXx

Fulcan Ryst

12-08-2012

Hey guys, I'm Fulcan, I'm currently the Solotop for this team. I'm going to be adding some of you guys, as is MortalWombhat, and we're gonna see if we can find a fit. Just be open to playing a handful of games with us. Feel free to be yourselves; it's really important to me that we can all get along despite our personal differences. Sounds cliche, but it's so necessary for a good team chemistry.

Thanks for all of your interest; we'll be in touch.

AgressiveMofo

12-08-2012

Support here LMK add me in game... Agressivemofo

Brodden

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Fulcan add me so we can play together.