Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kat pole dances on a candy cane? Really?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarAngeI

12-07-2012

Really guys? I probably sit more on the side of leniency than I should with game content, but when I saw that recall animation on the new Kat skin I thought, "Gosh, I got kids that play this game and they might see this..." and I cringed. If there are kids out there of all ages playing this game, do you consider that they could see that and ask their parents why their favorite champ is straddling a candy cane? I might get downvoted into oblivion for this, but I want to know honestly, why did this seem appropriate? In general your game is pretty clean as far as game content goes but this seemed to be a tad racier than the norm.

I understand the you might be going for the "naughty" or "bad santa" thing since she is named "xmas" Kat, but this seems a bit more provocative than necessary. I guess it could have been worse.

I will compliment you on both the recall animations for ziggs and Veig. I thought those were epic. Especially Veig. I will most def be buying that one. In general I am super pleased with everything you all do and really appreciate all the effort and work you put into the game. This issue just irked me enough to post about it. Hope that I can get an answer that will help me understand your reasoning. Thanks for your time!

Xarlee

12-07-2012

The ToS States 18 years +

+ im not seeing a New kat skin that pole dances

IonDragonX

12-07-2012

"I burble with pleasure..........."

- An extremely happy robot

Feed Poro

12-07-2012

Nidalee pole dances on her spear too. What problem?

Benownzyew

12-07-2012

THE SITE AND THE GAME ARE NOT DIRECTED AT CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE,
thats coming from the ToS for league of legends...

Xarlee

12-07-2012

im still not seeing a kat skin that grinds on an item

Neo Cyrus

12-07-2012

I'm beginning to think these are troll threads, they're nearly impossible to take seriously.

Darth Melkor

12-07-2012

Seriously OP? You're out of line if you're indeed serious. Like others have stated this game is rated for kids 13+. It's not like she's taking off her clothes or something. Get real.

I love what Riot has been doing with the recall animations these days and the new Kat, Ziggs, Veig skins all deliver epically.

Side note: I literally said "hell yeah" out loud when I saw that new Kat skin's recall animation. It fits Kat's character perfectly. If it's changed because of threads like this I will be thoroughly pissed off.

Boscowitz

12-07-2012

Quote:
WarAngeI:
Really guys? I probably sit more on the side of leniency than I should with game content, but when I saw that recall animation on the new Kat skin I thought, "Gosh, I got kids that play this game and they might see this..." and I cringed. If there are kids out there of all ages playing this game, do you consider that they could see that and ask their parents why their favorite champ is straddling a candy cane? I might get downvoted into oblivion for this, but I want to know honestly, why did this seem appropriate? In general your game is pretty clean as far as game content goes but this seemed to be a tad racier than the norm.

I understand the you might be going for the "naughty" or "bad santa" thing since she is named "xmas" Kat, but this seems a bit more provocative than necessary. I guess it could have been worse.

I will compliment you on both the recall animations for ziggs and Veig. I thought those were epic. Especially Veig. I will most def be buying that one. In general I am super pleased with everything you all do and really appreciate all the effort and work you put into the game. This issue just irked me enough to post about it. Hope that I can get an answer that will help me understand your reasoning. Thanks for your time!

Wow, do you even let your kids watch tv?
Are you aware that there are far worse things on tv than a little woman on a screen of a computer pole dancing for a second?

Xarlee

12-07-2012

Quote:
ganjamon:
seriously op? You're out of line if you're indeed serious. Like others have stated this game is rated for kids 13+. It's not like she's taking off her clothes or something. Get real.

I love what riot has been doing with the recall animations these days and the new kat, ziggs, veig skins all deliver epically.

Side note: I literally said "hell yeah" out loud when i saw that new kat skin's recall animation. It fits kat's character perfectly. If it's changed because of threads like this i will be thoroughly pissed off.

what kat skin?