Nunu Advice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prototype958

12-07-2012

Hey guys, new to the game, but not the genre. Played LoL before a long time ago and just recently came back. Nunu us one of my favorite Champs so I'm looking for a little advice to improve my gameplay. I'm not 30 yet so I'm not concerned with mastery/rune builds right now, just my overall gameplay.

If anyone could take a look at this vod for me and let me know what I could work on to improve that would be great. Thanks guys

Prototype958 Nunu Gameplay

Ethri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Some of these suggestions you don't have to pay as much attention to till later (starting as early as level 12, picks up more at 20, the most at 30). You will have time to get used to the game, but just for a start...

1. 2 enemies top, therefore there is no jungler. Try to save the ward for that bottom bush to trade harass better. If they have a jungler, you have to gauge how strong their early ganks are and where they normally start their jungle to determine when to first ward river. Many can't safely after their first buff, but some can.

2. It helps to know the skills of all the champions, so either read a ton or just learn your enemies over time.

3. Don't forget your passive. (using it to save mana when possible)

4. You would have probably lived at 7:35 if you ate a minion.

5. Since there was no jungler and you were wandering so much, you could have taken the red lizard/ blue golem buffs in the jungle. The red buff helps significantly with its slowing and burning effects. The blue buff would help a ton with your mana issues.

6. You get more gold per kill you get without dying. If you have 2-3+ kills in a row and die you are "shut down" and the enemy receives bonus gold.

7. Making sure you get the last hits on minions helps your gold income a ton. So if you want to push a lane spread your focus to multiple minions and last hit as your allied minions change their focus.

8. You can hit Tab to see the enemy items/ summoner spells. It is often helpful to see what summoner spells/ items your enemy has in order to plan ahead.

Prototype958

12-08-2012

Hey, thanks a lot Ethri. That was actually much better advice then I was expecting to get, really appreciate it. I'm working on playing more of the champions to get a better feel for who does what.