Need general advice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FearOfTheFlesh

12-07-2012

Hello guys. First I want to thank all of you that have not only helped me on the forums in my last threads but some who even went to the extend to help me in game and show me some things in game.

Alright here I was looking for a general runes and masteries guide for the 5 positions that you recommend would work in general. Currently I have only 2 rune pages. One with flat armour yellows, aempen+ad reds combo, ad quints and mix of flat and scaling mr blues. My other page just has the gold/10 quints instead.

I am looking for a general setup of perhaps 4-6 rune pages that will serve most champions well and cover me enough for any role. I would also if possible like a masteries tree for the general roles. I have looked at both mobafire ans solomid guides and have a gemeral idea but value ur current input post new items and masteries and what you would recommend. Thx.

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

12-07-2012

if you don't know what stats your particular champs would want, and you don't know what each rune type specialty is when it comes to stats. then it is too early and you need to learn the these things more first, before you think about creating tons of pages.

playing the game and gaining experience would do you justice. also comparing runes in the ingame client would do you justice aswell. knowing the fine lines of the champs kits you play or plan on playing would do you justice. knowing how stats in general work would do you justice as well.

Hiryuu16

12-07-2012

I would start with this guide:
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...and-more-24255

From there, it's a lot of personal preference and what works for the champs and style you play.

Garandor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

I myself only have 4 pages to deal with. But i worked with less for quite a while. I built one for AD champs one for AP champs and one for Support. My pages consist of Flat Armor seals, Magic Res per level glyphs and then Magic pen Quints and marks for the AP and Armor Pen Quints and marks for the AD. My support page is slightly different. I have Gold Per 10 Quints and seals. Magic Res per Level Glyphs and i just toss whatever into marks. I really haven't figured out what i want there yet. I also have a Jungle rune page. With ATT speed marks, Lifesteal Quints, Flat Armor Seals and Magic Res per Level Glyphs. There all very general and broad. If you find yourself playing certain champs for others. Think about there strengths and weakness and adjust your pages accordingly. It's really all about personal preference and how you play. Try things out some might work better than others, but you'll get it eventually. GL and HF.

FearOfTheFlesh

12-07-2012

I know what all the runes do, have already seen the guides on both mobafire and solomid and looked through the shop. I am looking for a list of what is considered a generally decent rune page by role and similarly by masteries. General advice is nice but I don't need it.

Minakie

12-07-2012

Usually I'd be happy to help you with that but since the masteries system just changed, I'm pretty lost with that myself. I had 5 masteries' pages that now need to be redone.

FearOfTheFlesh

12-07-2012

Ya exactly especially with the recent change to masteries if you are a frequent player and think you have a handle on it pls share. Otherwise for the rune pages I was wondering if you believe you have a general setup that has served you well say with 4-6 pages if I can have the list of the runes you are using for those pages along with maybe the role or type of champ you are using it for. I know some champs have specific masteries or rune pages that serve them best but I am looking for the general ok/round of the mill setup that can serve most champs relatively well instead of the specific one for each champ.

Thanks regardless Minakie.