Matchmaking System (A game/dating show RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchlord View Post
Vale and Sintarr appeared in a cloud of golden-brown, cinnamon-scented smoke that dispersed quickly in the warm breeze. They were standing atop a small cliff on a small island that, judging from the temperature, was fairly southern. They were facing west, looking at a sky with scattered featherclouds. The sky itself was colored deep shades of yellow and orange and the featherclouds looked like thin bands of glowing gold upon the sky, rendered a magnificent display by the setting sun, barely touching the horizon and casting a long, orange reflection upon the surface of the sea.

If they managed, for a moment, to look away from the brilliant sunset and look to the east, the red faded into shades of purple and violet, then further to indigo and then a deep, blackening blue, lightly dotted with the very brightest of the stars, the scattered featherclouds here turned into a pale silver hue by the light of a big full moon.

The Island itself had a small patch of vegetation, mostly fruit-bearing palm-bushes around the small cliff that made the center, but most of it was simply a band of flawless, white sand.
((I'm back, and the date location is set up and described, after rolling on a table for what sort of place we got. Other options on the quick throwtogether table were: Grove in Kumungu, mountain shelf with epic view in the Great Barrier, cave with hot spring underneath a Freljord glacier, VIP lounge of an exclusive Zaun club, after opening hours in a Piltish amusement park (Sintarr can make the rides go round without people to operate them and all), and an expensive, stylish high-society restaurant in Demacia.

EDIT: In other news, I'll fling Jeremiah at this stuff as well soon, though as a viewer at first, though he might go just for Zyra, actually.))

Lord of Apoc

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchlord View Post
((I'm back, and the date location is set up and described, after rolling on a table for what sort of place we got. Other options on the quick throwtogether table were: Grove in Kumungu, mountain shelf with epic view in the Great Barrier, cave with hot spring underneath a Freljord glacier, VIP lounge of an exclusive Zaun club, after opening hours in a Piltish amusement park (Sintarr can make the rides go round without people to operate them and all), and an expensive, stylish high-society restaurant in Demacia.

EDIT: In other news, I'll fling Jeremiah at this stuff as well soon, though as a viewer at first, though he might go just for Zyra, actually.))
((And reply has been posted.))

Ask Orichan

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
She looks from Mundo to Nocturne,
"How about all three of us can talk?"
She eyes Orianna curiously but keeps her thoughts to herself.
*Orianna has a sad look as shakes her head.*
Sorry but unfortunately you have to choose. Everybody gets one.

Ask Orichan

01-22-2013

((bump.))

Ask Trollyguy

01-22-2013

(it will take a troll to ruin this romance.......oh wait)
*Trundle walks in* Crud how could i be late for this sort of thing.

*Trundle begens walking down to find a seat but people notice he is wearing a tux and didnt have the stink like always. He finds a seat right in the middle.* Heh i took a bath and found some cloth just so i wouldnt be kicked out. *He grabs a crate and opens it to show some wolf meat and blueberry juice* Now to relax and enjoy.

Corrupted Sniper

01-22-2013

If one was to take a close look at the audience, among them you would find a particularly interesting figure, for he who have sought vengeance so long. Is present along the waves of seats that is set for the purpose of a dating show. But is truly his purpose here to seek love and to be at ease with his unforgettable past? Regrettably, no.

Those summoners at the league was deeming my goal to be concerning and here I am seated watching drama unfold because of another pathetic attempt to swing my pursuit... Varus paused for a second. But seeing as I am forced here... Let's see if any Noxians show up.

If they were to show up. The gathering of information can be continued and all the better, he wouldn't even have to make an appearance in front of their doors.

It is then that Varus continued to stare at the stage with interest, though if one looks at his surroundings, no one is seated, out of fear for the dark glowing shades within his skin and his white glaring eyes.

Ask Orichan

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper View Post
If one was to take a close look at the audience, among them you would find a particularly interesting figure, for he who have sought vengeance so long. Is present along the waves of seats that is set for the purpose of a dating show. But is truly his purpose here to seek love and to be at ease with his unforgettable past? Regrettably, no.

Those summoners at the league was deeming my goal to be concerning and here I am seated watching drama unfold because of another pathetic attempt to swing my pursuit... Varus paused for a second. But seeing as I am forced here... Let's see if any Noxians show up.

If they were to show up. The gathering of information can be continued and all the better, he wouldn't even have to make an appearance in front of their doors.

It is then that Varus continued to stare at the stage with interest, though if one looks at his surroundings, no one is seated, out of fear for the dark glowing shades within his skin and his white glaring eyes.

*Orianna smiles at the audience.*

Well Ori is sure there are a lot of shy people out there that want to come up so Ori will help them. Ball.

*Ball appears next to Varus and without warning activates Command: Shockwave pulling Varus from his seat onto the stage next to Orianna who quickly grabs hold of his arm.*

makmix

01-23-2013

Mack comes in to the show and takes a seat watching as the blighted sniper gets pulled onto the stage.

"This is gonna be good..... OH!" Mack subtly waves at Orianna and mouths the words 'Can I see you backstage?'

Corrupted Sniper

01-24-2013

Okay, clearly not expected... The mechanical doll just dragged him up stage with her ball and now he is standing there in front of a whole audience with a particular deadly weapon holding his arm, metallic and cold. If it weren't for the emotions that it still clearly expresses, Varus would think that it's just an exhibit. Nevertheless, Varus adjusted himself and have tried taken steps to get himself off stage, though even a single step proves diffcult for the massive strength holding him back behind him. He gave up and turned back facing the Lady of Clockwork and spoke in a speck of annoyance, not clearing showing it and being rather subtle about it, for no matter how unwilling he was and how odd the method is, it was still an invitation.

What do you want Orianna?

Colonel qt

01-24-2013

Anayo looked at the stage with an amused look and talked in a low voice that he could hear alone.

"Bet he's not happy...then again what do I know? Zyra, Nocturne, AND Mundo all went up, this could turn out anyway it wants to."