Matchmaking System (A game/dating show RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
Vale pushed her way around the crowed up to the front stage.
"Sounds like fun."
She took Sintarr's hand with a tad bit of nervousness.
((The initial labor subsided, so we went to the hospital to have it induced today. In other words, I can post today, maybe possibly tomorrow, but then the short hiatus is in effect.))

Sintarr's hand was warm to the touch and his grip was soft but firm. He snapped his fingers on the other hand, two two disappearing in a kaleidoscopic flash of rainbow light.

((I assume that means you're up for the date when I get back. I figure I'll poke my head in here and post to let you know, then put up an opening post in 'The Other Place' unless you'd prefer a separate thread.))

Lord of Apoc

12-11-2012

((It's all cool I spend most of my time sick, at school, playing video games, or sleeping. Not like I can't add waiting to that list on a moments notice.))

Ask Shenn

12-11-2012

Off-stage stood a man who looked like... He didn't fit in... But this is Shen we're taking about. Why was he here? It's simple, to keep the peace. Who KNOWS how many *****es would be clawing for a man, and if needed he'll be there to break the conflict. So from behind the stage he jay watches the show go on. Was her allowed there? Probably not.

Ask Orichan

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchlord View Post
((The initial labor subsided, so we went to the hospital to have it induced today. In other words, I can post today, maybe possibly tomorrow, but then the short hiatus is in effect.))

Sintarr's hand was warm to the touch and his grip was soft but firm. He snapped his fingers on the other hand, two two disappearing in a kaleidoscopic flash of rainbow light.

((I assume that means you're up for the date when I get back. I figure I'll poke my head in here and post to let you know, then put up an opening post in 'The Other Place' unless you'd prefer a separate thread.))
*Orianna smiles before turning back to the crowd.*
Well there you have, as simple as that. Let`s hope that whatever they decide to do they have fun.

*The crowd claps on queue as Ball goes backstage for a moment.*
Now then who else would like the chance to meet someone new. Do Sarah and I see any volunteers?

Ask Shenn

12-11-2012

Shen looked at Ball. "I'm fine." He said, as he looked back to the stage.

Sykper

12-11-2012

Godot stroked his chin, very curious about many things. However...

"Hm, sorry dove, think I will pass this time as well, I would...like to watch a bit longer."

Watch a bit longer? A curious response from the enigmatic coffeemaker.

Ask Orichan

12-12-2012

*Orianna puts her hand to her chin for a moment a thinks.*
I could just have Ball bring people up. Ori thinks people are just shy.

*The clockwork lady smiles at her idea though mischievous it may be.*

Ask TheThorns

12-12-2012

((If this is Open RP then...))

Zyra who had been watching curiously in the back of the crowd raises an arm.

"I will..."

Ask Orichan

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
((If this is Open RP then...))

Zyra who had been watching curiously in the back of the crowd raises an arm.

"I will..."
*Orianna smiles excitedly then has a spotlight shine on Zyra.*
It looks like we have another volunteer. Please join us on stage and tell us a bit about yourself.

*Once again the crowd claps loudly on queue.*

Ask TheThorns

12-12-2012

Zyra covers her eyes as the spotlight is shone on her. Walking up the the stage she keeps a straight face as she looks out across the crowd,
"About myself? Well... I used to be a plant in the plague jungles."
She frowns a she begins thinking,
"A like nature... Plants, the earth anything really.... And... I have a large garden filled with deadly plants that can kill humans within seconds."
She says it all with a straight face wondering why she had volenteered.