Matchmaking System (A game/dating show RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
Vale tilted her head and made a playful smile.
"that gives me an idea for a little game then. You don't get my name you have to find out."
She giggled.
Sintarr smiled and nodded "Ah, that sounds very intriguing indeed. Do you mind if I call you Lady Mystique until I find out your name."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
Well then Ori thinks she has seen enough to know that this will be fun.
*Orianna smiles happily at how well this seems to be going.*

Well then Mr. Sintarr, would you like to take this lovely lady up on her offer?
Sintarr turns to look at Orianna and nods "I would be very much the fool to decline her."

He looks back to Vale "Shall we go where the winds of magic takes us or do you have a place that you desire to go?"

DearCorki

12-09-2012

Corki notices Evelynn and being bored, decides to quietly glide to one side, get out of his coptor and then walked up and sat next to the blue skinned champion, "Good day Miss Evelynn, what brings yah mighty fine self to this show?"

((I want Corki to do stuff instead of sit, on his own, at the front :P))

Lord of Apoc

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchlord View Post
Sintarr smiled and nodded "Ah, that sounds very intriguing indeed. Do you mind if I call you Lady Mystique until I find out your name."
"I don't mind at all besides you need to have a way to tell me that you're talking to me."
She giggled again.

Quote:
Sintarr turns to look at Orianna and nods "I would be very much the fool to decline her."

He looks back to Vale "Shall we go where the winds of magic takes us or do you have a place that you desire to go?"
"I will let you chose where we go."

Sykper

12-09-2012

The fragurance of dark coffee somewhat filled the room as Godot walked in through one of the audience entrances, to sit down way at the upper-back row. He has a note as he looks up at the unfamiliar scene of a game-show.

Attachment 571318

'Huh, Trite said to come here, that it might help me...' Godot ponders as he takes a swig of his coffee to watch whatever this show is.

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"I don't mind at all besides you need to have a way to tell me that you're talking to me."
She giggled again.

"I will let you chose where we go."
Sintarr grinned widely "I do not choose, my dear Lady Mystique, I ask of magic a place suitable for our outing and see how Magic itself decides to fulfill my request."

His body started glowing slightly in a shimmering patter of red, silver and gold.

"Either way, I must ask you to come up here and hold my hand. Otherwise, there is a small risk that we do not end up in the same suitable location."

((My wife is entering early labor (the part where you wait for 'go to the hospital' time.) So I'll be gone for a handful days. I really really hope you're up for doing the date when I get back home and all.))

Heil Teemo

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DearCorki View Post
Corki notices Evelynn and being bored, decides to quietly glide to one side, get out of his coptor and then walked up and sat next to the blue skinned champion, "Good day Miss Evelynn, what brings yah mighty fine self to this show?"

((I want Corki to do stuff instead of sit, on his own, at the front :P))
Evelynn tipped her head in Corki's direction and smiled in greeting, but didn't take her eyes off the show. "Just seeing the sights... supporting my friends. Yourself?"

DearCorki

12-10-2012

Corki looked forward at the show, his feet not even hanging over the edge of the seat as he struggled to look over the seat in front of him, not that it mattered to him. He was just happy to be here." Well ah figured ah'd come out and support fellow champions. Miss Orianna and Miss Fortune have ah nice little show here."

Heil Teemo

12-10-2012

"You're quite kind. Neither of them are particularly aloof, but I'm sure they appreciate the support." Evelynn took another sip of her drink. "You should volunteer to go down there next. This is probably being broadcast to Bandle City too. Might garner some support."

DearCorki

12-10-2012

Corki laughed quietly, enjoying the thought, "Ah'm afraid not, Miss Evelynn. Ah'm not interested in dating mahself, ah'm much too old for that game."

Lord of Apoc

12-11-2012

Quote:
Sintarr grinned widely "I do not choose, my dear Lady Mystique, I ask of magic a place suitable for our outing and see how Magic itself decides to fulfill my request."

His body started glowing slightly in a shimmering patter of red, silver and gold.

"Either way, I must ask you to come up here and hold my hand. Otherwise, there is a small risk that we do not end up in the same suitable location."

((My wife is entering early labor (the part where you wait for 'go to the hospital' time.) So I'll be gone for a handful days. I really really hope you're up for doing the date when I get back home and all.))
Vale pushed her way around the crowed up to the front stage.
"Sounds like fun."
She took Sintarr's hand with a tad bit of nervousness.