Matchmaking System (A game/dating show RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Orichan

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper View Post
Okay, clearly not expected... The mechanical doll just dragged him up stage with her ball and now he is standing there in front of a whole audience with a particular deadly weapon holding his arm, metallic and cold. If it weren't for the emotions that it still clearly expresses, Varus would think that it's just an exhibit. Nevertheless, Varus adjusted himself and have tried taken steps to get himself off stage, though even a single step proves diffcult for the massive strength holding him back behind him. He gave up and turned back facing the Lady of Clockwork and spoke in a speck of annoyance, not clearing showing it and being rather subtle about it, for no matter how unwilling he was and how odd the method is, it was still an invitation.

What do you want Orianna?
*Orianna simply smiled at Varus.*
Just tell everyone your name and maybe something about yourself. It will be fun.

Corrupted Sniper

01-25-2013

Varus gave a sigh and continued, he knows how they will respond and he believes that the "lady" beside him would be disappointed by it, but he'll just play nice for the time being. He began to spoke.

The name is Varus and as far as I believe, you should already know the rest... If you didn't, the word corruption should remind you... Let's hope I don't deem any of your faces to be familiar, especially Noxians and Zaunites...

Ask Orichan

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper View Post
Varus gave a sigh and continued, he knows how they will respond and he believes that the "lady" beside him would be disappointed by it, but he'll just play nice for the time being. He began to spoke.

The name is Varus and as far as I believe, you should already know the rest... If you didn't, the word corruption should remind you... Let's hope I don't deem any of your faces to be familiar, especially Noxians and Zaunites...
*Orianna patted Varus on the shoulder and turned back to the audience with a smile.*
Where there you have it everyone. Our new guest here is a man of few words with a mysterious demeanor to match. Ori has recently found out that women like a bit of mysterious in males so if Mr. Varus here intrigues you then please let him know.

*Orianna turns back to Varus.*
Also no killing on the show. If you have to settle something please do it outside of Ori's studio.

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

The sound of heels can be heard from the entrance as a summoner approaches, a quizzical look on her face. She inspects the scene unfolding in front of her, trying to figure out what is happening. Seeing the gathering crowd, she takes a few steps closer and speaks (to nobody in particular) in a soft voice.

Well, what have we here?

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

(( Bump. Did people forget about this thread? I think it shows some great comic relief potential D: ))

Ask Orichan

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
The sound of heels can be heard from the entrance as a summoner approaches, a quizzical look on her face. She inspects the scene unfolding in front of her, trying to figure out what is happening. Seeing the gathering crowd, she takes a few steps closer and speaks (to nobody in particular) in a soft voice.

Well, what have we here?
*As Orianna tries to figure out what do do with Varus she has Ball go through the audience.*
Well, while we wait for someone to pick Varus, Ori is currently scouting the audience for our next participant,

Shandora

02-20-2013

Her attention focuses from the stage to the Ball skimming through the audience. She approaches it with a few light steps and speaks to it with a polite tone, knowing that the owner of the Ball can hear her.

Greetings, Lady Orianna. I fear I only just arrived here and I do find the whole situation curious. Could you enlighten me on what is happening here? she furtively glances at the stage And more importantly, why is Varus up there? He always seemed like a person who keeps to himself ... she raises her eyebrow quizzically Well, I never would have imagined he could keep a crowd entertained in any other way than shooting arrows at noxians.

Shandora

02-23-2013

((Ba-bump))

Ask Orichan

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
Her attention focuses from the stage to the Ball skimming through the audience. She approaches it with a few light steps and speaks to it with a polite tone, knowing that the owner of the Ball can hear her.

Greetings, Lady Orianna. I fear I only just arrived here and I do find the whole situation curious. Could you enlighten me on what is happening here? she furtively glances at the stage And more importantly, why is Varus up there? He always seemed like a person who keeps to himself ... she raises her eyebrow quizzically Well, I never would have imagined he could keep a crowd entertained in any other way than shooting arrows at noxians.
*Ball looks at its newest patron and retracts its "eye stalk" for a second. A small beam shoots out of it playing a movie of the show explaining the rules, participants and other small things. Once it has finished Orianna readdresses the crowd.*

Our Ionian friend here has volunteered his time to a lucky patron. The question is who will that lucky patron be?

Shandora

02-24-2013

As the movie finishes, Tybresa raised her eyebrow incredulously before chuckling wholeheartedly.
Matchmaking system? What an interesting concept - and truly peculiar that someone like you came with the idea. she snickers subtly I mean as no offense - I never saw the idea of matchmaking as a bright idea. she rolls her eyes. And I believe my esteemed father would finally agree with me!

She shrugs her shoulders. But at least, the way you presented seems far more reasonable than the demacian one. she turns towards the stage. You have piqued my curiosity - I will stay and watch, see what happens. she chuckles to herself. Although I have a hard time believing Varus volunteered up that stage!