Performance Issues + Virtu MVP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holoosinate

12-07-2012

I built a new rig and LoL runs like garbage; incredible screen tearing, artifacting, and stuttering. I kept messing with different settings trying to figure out what it was. I was able to fix it: Disable Virtu MVP.

Is anybody else having trouble with Virtu MVP and Z77 chipset?

My specs:

MSI Z77 MPower
Corsair AX760 PSU
Avexir MPower edition 16gb 1600 mhz RAM
MSI GTX680 Lightning @ 1267 mhz core, 3550 mhz memory
Samsung 840 Pro 128gb SSD
Core I7 3770k with mild OC @ 4.2 ghz

NZ TDM

01-16-2013

Yes I have basically the exact same rig. Virtu MVP does that to LoL for some reason which sucks.

The only reason I wanted to use Virtu MVP was to plug in my older monitor (lent my good monitor to friend) with a VGA cable. My motherboard has a VGA output but not GFX card. And I didn't have a DVI-I to VGA adapter. So I had to use motherboard connector and I installed Virtu MVP to keep my GFX card's performance but it made LoL tear and artifact all the time.

Just plug your monitor into your graphics card and uninstall Virtu MVP. You don't need it.

DeJayBe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

is there a way to still have virtu installed because i do use it for other games??

Cliche

01-22-2013

Virtu MVP needs improvement. I've had more problems getting games to run with it than it's worth.