I had a dream.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taboss

12-07-2012

I am at work right now recalling a dream I had. This dream represented glory and the sheer excitement of being provided a rare opportunity.

In my dream I was a carry. Unlike my current reality as a nice guy I tend to play support, but I dreamed of being a carry. ...The nice guy gives away his dream in solo queue... First pick and second pick do not matter. A dream can be taken away by anyone who wants to carry, fear can stifle even the most confident of heart. We all know that fear...The fear that makes you contemplate dodging because the later picks just informed you, not today.

I really like top and mid and I feel that my performance is consistent and breath taking. I like double kills. I tend to wander just so I can add some free damage to another lane.

When a team mate struggles, my first response is to keep a close eye and be near by in case there is an opportunity to save him/her. Everyone needs a hero sometimes.

Yesterday my reality was that of a support, bound to play defensive and powerless to carry. My recollection of those events echo the screams in my head as my eyes glance away from the screen to avoid the sheer horror.

My regret was that I was support but not that I was playing support. As a support I can be the hero for my bottom lane partner. However, for a while I can not help my other 3 when the fight is near a creep camp on the far side of the map.

The carries on the team were struggling. Aggression gripped their heart and death became so abundant that the announcer put down the microphone and took a break.

You hit that enter button and want to say something...

Nobody cares what you have to say. This is war and men are dieing.

There were three carries in this fight,
Three carries both great and high,
And they have broken a solemn oath
The other team should die.

13-35....Loss

I dreamed of being a carry.

Lozan

12-07-2012

I...I...

I can't even...

Taboss

12-07-2012

Does nobody dream of a system where roles can be locked in based on pick order? And the pick order is generated random and not based on elo?

This is the DREAM!

Dream of Glory

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboss View Post
Does nobody dream of a system where roles can be locked in based on pick order? And the pick order is generated random and not based on elo?

This is the DREAM!
You stunned me into silence. You have the skills of an orator...you can effect great change in society