My first 6300.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WalkierFly

12-07-2012

Hai! I am kinda new to League of Legends and I am only just planning to buy my first 6300. Should I get get Lee Sin or Zed?

Darikalx

12-07-2012

Zed is extremely hard to play well so if its your first 6300 i would personally avoid him

Doc Walrus

12-07-2012

idk, zed kind of rocks. Lee sin is tough too, but he's definitely worth learning too. I'm guessing you're only looking at AD champs?

High Lord Bunny

12-07-2012

Both can be a little challenging, but that's besides the point. If you love the champ you'll stick with them. I'd pick depending on your play style. Do you prefer jumping at the enemy and kicking the tar out of them, or do you prefer slowly whittling down their health, only to jump on them and suddenly kill them? If the kicking part, Lee-Sin. If the whittling one, Zed.

My other suggestion would be to wait until one is free to play; gives you a chance to try before you buy. I've avoided buyer's remorse on more than one occassion this way.

Joe10112

12-07-2012

Wouldn't go for either. Get Darius. Dunk people.

Or, get Jayce actually. He's very viable if he's your first 6300 (I assume that means you arn't Level 20 yet). You have melee and ranged, poke and damage is just great.

LongFung

12-07-2012

I agree with Joe , you should get Darius

IdleAltruism

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkierFly View Post
Should I get get Lee Sin or Zed?
Both are difficult to play. I want to emphasize this because they truly are some of the most complicated champions in the game to play.

Both CAN top or mid (that doesn't mean that Zed should top, most of the time). Lee Sin can also jungle.

In terms of sheer versatility, Lee Sin is the clear winner. Zed is shredder, though; so there is that.

Either way, prepare to practice a lot with both before you are even close to something that looks proficient.