Fizz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaelaOwningGays

12-07-2012

Hei guys,i wanna know a build to Fizz.
If possible runes too! Thanks

@Edit: My friend wanna know build,and runes too LeBlanc too! Thx

Bobinatorlol

12-07-2012

Sorry can't help you with Fizz but on the issue of LeBlanc do your friend a favor and tell them that LeBlanc was remade for TT and her new name is Diana. They will thank you later.

SaelaOwningGays

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobinatorlol View Post
Sorry can't help you with Fizz but on the issue of LeBlanc do your friend a favor and tell them that LeBlanc was remade for TT and her new name is Diana. They will thank you later.
Thank you!

teh d wreck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Leblonk is fine in this map. But it does take a particular play style to do well with her. She is one of the main champs I play on TT and I've been doing pretty well and win most of the games I use her. Some of my games have gone past 50 minutes and I feel she actually has a better late game on TT then in SR due to the fact that there are 3 champions instead of 5 which meshes with her single target spells.

For items I get 1-2 dorans, I've learnt to RUSH the new dfg. The nuke, the cdr, the ap is just too good to not get. She can melt bruisers with her combo and dfg (the cdr is extremely useful early so that you're not useless after you use your combo and your ult cool down is very sweet). I always get Wooglets and blackfire as well to get even more cdr (the order depends on what's happening). Next item is situational, but I usually get a void staff. With your boots, blackfire, and void staff that is a lot of penetration.

I realize the bruiser meta makes people think she isn't good on TT but since dfg's update it is insanely good against tanky champs and tbh I was doing fine before its update.

Runes are pretty straight forward: flat ap everything and mana regen seals. This is very potent as her early game is strong and this setup greatly enhances it.

I hope that info helps! Leblanc is my favorite champion on TT!

SaelaOwningGays

12-07-2012

Now i need help for fizz xD

teh d wreck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

I have less experience with Fizz on TT, but I'm a pretty big fan of him and have two of his skins haha. Since he's melee he does well with a bit of resists. I think armor or health seals, mr glyphs, magic pen reds and flat ap quints are pretty good. Using my Leblanc runes would require you to be really careful and if you play blind pick you could be in trouble if they have tons of poke. I have done this and it's tough early on, but if you combo a squishy at level 3 they will hate you lol.

For items I'm willing to bet blackfire is insanely good on him because of his dot, catalyst is also great. Dorans are pretty standard. Dfg and Wooglets too. Hard to go wrong with those items really.

doombotMECHA

12-08-2012

If you don't go mercs, get a zephyr for tenacity
get the spellsword mastery and a malady for maximum aa scaling on AP
and if your can find the space get iceborn gauntlet AND lich bane