Oh, so you don't have your own character? Maybe... I can help?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neyke

12-12-2012

Oppan bumping style.

Suripi Okami

12-12-2012

Umm.......Neyke,would you mind helping me make a original character,I had a idea in my head but I don't know if it would work in Runeterra........

Neyke

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suripi Okami View Post
Umm.......Neyke,would you mind helping me make a original character,I had a idea in my head but I don't know if it would work in Runeterra........
The original idea was to make the characters myself, so helping out someone is a nono.

I'm joking :P What kind do you want? I personally like hybrid-ish characters in general (range/melee or magic/physical for example).

It's literally the hardest thing ever to try and make a sudden character out of your imagination, I know. so you could just use shurelya's page to help you have some ideas if you haven't.

http://summoners.shurelia.com/

IMO, the two most important things are: How does this character fit Runeterra? Is it possible that he/she will godmode?

Basically, by making sure those are checked your character is already legit.

Suripi Okami

12-12-2012

Umm.......My character idea is a little outlandish,but I think if she was Ionian it would work.
The idea I have is for a shrine maiden like character,using exorcism slips as a distance form of attack.
I don't know more than that though......

Neyke

12-13-2012

Hmm... That's a really hard work for my skills :P

I never did anything as such, that's why ^.^

Suripi Okami

12-14-2012

So is it unique?
If you want i can put some stuff on a post for you to look at and get more details for you.

Neyke

12-15-2012

Quote:
So is it unique?
If you want i can put some stuff on a post for you to look at and get more details for you.
If you make the sketch of your char on Shurelya's thingy, I can defnitively complete it.

Suripi Okami

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neyke View Post
If you make the sketch of your char on Shurelya's thingy, I can defnitively complete it.
Oh.......I dont know how to use Shurelya's website and also how to add sketchs to computer.....I guess I'll try to do this one by myself.....Oh well,I guess it wouldnt be my character if someone else did it for me......can you atleast help me with balancing his abilities.....I never been too good at making abilities balanced......

Neyke

12-15-2012

Quote:
Oh.......I dont know how to use Shurelya's website and also how to add sketchs to computer.....I guess I'll try to do this one by myself.....Oh well,I guess it wouldnt be my character if someone else did it for me......can you atleast help me with balancing his abilities.....I never been too good at making abilities balanced......
Sure!

Just give me the overall idea and I'll be glad to help

Suripi Okami

12-15-2012

I might need time to think of the skills,so ill come back with the idea,all right?
I'm thinking of him being a support-based character.
Edit:I figure out a idea for all the skills.
Passive:Every time he hits an opponent or ally with a ability,they gain a exorcism charge(Up to a max of 3),enemies who have exorcism charges have lowered attack damage for a few seconds,allies with exorcism charges gain a small amount of life steal for a few seconds.
Q:He throws a exorcism slip that does some damage and goes through enemies and when it reachs the end of its path,it will stop and stay there for 5 seconds and reveals all enemies who walks through it for 3 seconds.
W:He throws a single slip in a straight line that shields any allies hit within its path.it can hit up to 3 targets in a single casting,adding a additional charge for each target hit after the first.
E:He throws 2 slips in a arc similar to Diana's q,any enemy hit will be damaged and slowed,with a stronger slow if they both hit the same champion,it does not,however boost how much damage it does.also,if both hit,they get two charges instead of one.
R or Ultimate:He will burn away all exorcism charges,doing one of the following effects to enemies equal to how many charges.
1.Damages them for moderate amount
2.Damages them for a slightly higher amount and slows them for 2 seconds
3.Damages for a slightly higher amount than two,and stuns for 0.75 seconds.
For allies with them,they are healed,with better effects the more on them.
1.Heals for a small amount.
2.Heals for a slightly higher amount and boosts the champions armor and magic resist slightly.
3.Heals for the same amount of health as 2,and slightly boosts armor,magic resist,attack damage,and ability power.
Hopefully it isn't too overpowered of an idea.