Oh, so you don't have your own character? Maybe... I can help?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tkman

12-10-2012

((I'll probably be able to write out more of my own ideas once finals are done tomorrow evening, but I've still got a few ideas for remaking. I can't rid my mind of something similar to the Nemesis from Resident Evil 3 as what's beneath the armor, humanoid at best.))

Neyke

12-10-2012

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2480

I'm not exactly sure, but is this what you want?))

Neyke

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkman View Post
((I'll probably be able to write out more of my own ideas once finals are done tomorrow evening, but I've still got a few ideas for remaking. I can't rid my mind of something similar to the Nemesis from Resident Evil 3 as what's beneath the armor, humanoid at best.))
((Okay, so if you agree with removing the armor, why not make him League of Legends' Nemesis? He could possibly use his mutated form to cause the poisons. I'll get working on it, gimme a moment.))

Neyke

12-10-2012

((Tiberius is a towering humanoid with a distorted, mutated body, from which several gases and liquids are expelled - his whole adult life was spent in the sewers of Zaun, and so, the would-be man is now only a hideous creature that looks for victims.

His arms release a very potent toxin that reacts as acid when poured on human skin, he's also able to breathe a very deadly gas which causes hallucinations as well as dizziness to his victims.

This is a VERY rough brainstorm into it, I'd have to take it into his old abilites in order to settle the idea.))

Lord of Apoc

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neyke View Post
((I'm not quite sure about what do you need from me xD

The only thing that it lacks is the "Lore" part. I personally think that if you post this champion concept, maybe Riot will accept it... But since I did provide this service, I'll write up hang on there))
((The idea is that you make the lore I post it giving you the credit for the work you did and everything is good.))

Tkman

12-10-2012

Yeah, that's definitely the sort of thing that I had in mind with the original lore. Just this horrific, twisted monstrosity entombed within the armor, practically becoming one with his own foul poisons. But without the armor, can definitely branch out into more diverse features. I originally was gunning for the idea of the usual madness and 'science gone wrong' aspects of Zaun and advancing them into a biological aspect, something not dissimilar to Singed's chemistry theme and Viktor's cybernetics.

Neyke

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkman View Post
Yeah, that's definitely the sort of thing that I had in mind with the original lore. Just this horrific, twisted monstrosity entombed within the armor, practically becoming one with his own foul poisons. But without the armor, can definitely branch out into more diverse features. I originally was gunning for the idea of the usual madness and 'science gone wrong' aspects of Zaun and advancing them into a biological aspect, something not dissimilar to Singed's chemistry theme and Viktor's cybernetics.
Alright, and I think that we're better off OOC'ing this indeed xD

The thing is, most of your character's story and all will be based on his lore, so if you put a guy that strong according to lore, he'll be like jax, carrying games until he gets nerfed, lmao.

So yeah... RP'ing is completely about making your character's role true, and making an invincible character ends up in godmoding xD

muggtonp

12-11-2012

((Hi! I was wondering if you could help me spruce up my character a bit? I've got a few basic things down, but it all seems a bit dull to me. Perhaps you could help?))

Cruciatus slinks into the room.

"I have heard," he begins, "that you are one who can... learn... things about people."

"I must humbly request your services. I am not who I once was, nor do I remember. All I know is that..." he pauses, hesitant to reveal too much. "All I know is that I am not from... here."

Tkman

12-11-2012

Yeah, I'm pretty bad at this whole OC business :P. i'd say that I'm pretty poor at knowing how/when to properly draw a line, when enough is enough regarding aspects and features of a character, especially one with rather open-ended possibilities as this now could become.

Neyke

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggtonp View Post
((Hi! I was wondering if you could help me spruce up my character a bit? I've got a few basic things down, but it all seems a bit dull to me. Perhaps you could help?))

Cruciatus slinks into the room.

"I have heard," he begins, "that you are one who can... learn... things about people."

"I must humbly request your services. I am not who I once was, nor do I remember. All I know is that..." he pauses, hesitant to reveal too much. "All I know is that I am not from... here."
((Personally, I think it's fine. No, really O.o he has a weakness, has interesting lore... I don't know what to do xD))

"Hmm... I do wonder how my services are of your interest? I can't seem to find anything unusual about you." Neyke slightly frowned "I'm afraid I really don't sense anything.."