Oh, so you don't have your own character? Maybe... I can help?

12345678 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neyke

12-10-2012

Okay, here's my approach to it.

Notice how I've also moved a few lines on his abilities.

Hope you like it ))

Neyke

12-10-2012

bump!

Tkman

12-10-2012

((Hrm, now stumped by the conundrum of probably needing a re-write on such things as appearance and abilities, if dropping the armor. Just something to embrace the whole mutation theme, step away from any kind of technology involved.))

Neyke

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkman View Post
((Hrm, now stumped by the conundrum of probably needing a re-write on such things as appearance and abilities, if dropping the armor. Just something to embrace the whole mutation theme, step away from any kind of technology involved.))
((Well, I could do the reworks if you don't mind :P

Then you just copy-paste it to Tiberius, I don't see a problem.))

"And then suddenly my office is in peace with itself... I thought that this service would keep the emissaries from my back, I was more than right."

Tkman

12-10-2012

((Ah, that'd be great if you'd be willing to do so. This seems like a very nice service that you offer, and I'm sure that a lot of OC-crafters will come to appreciate your talent.))

"If plausible, even..." Tiberius rasped, an armored fist making to tap at where his chin would have been, had his helmet's visor not stopped hi, "I would...be freed of this...walking prison. Let the world...behold what I have become..."

Ask the Tempest

12-10-2012

((omg. Its so...

Badass! This is cool.))

Emperor Titus

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neyke View Post
Yoshi, I've had a good time reading the first two, buy I have a question on Yi - what was his ability meant to be? Does he controls the seas? I couldn't quite get that right... So far, that's the only thing I could criticize, I'm moving to reading your actual request right now.
((Think I fixed Yi Sun-sin. He isn't supposed to have any magic at all.))

Neyke

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
((Think I fixed Yi Sun-sin. He isn't supposed to have any magic at all.))
((The thing was: "He doesn't posses magics like veigar or soraka" that was confusing, because I thought that he didn't have THOSE kinds of magic as opposed to not having magic at all xD))

Lord of Apoc

12-10-2012

((Well here is that champion concept I was telling you about. There is no lore now but the idea is that it hates humans because it developed an intelligence the believes the humans wiped out it's creators which are an ancient extinct race.))

Neyke

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
((Well here is that champion concept I was telling you about. There is no lore now but the idea is that it hates humans because it developed an intelligence the believes the humans wiped out it's creators which are an ancient extinct race.))
((I'm not quite sure about what do you need from me xD

The only thing that it lacks is the "Lore" part. I personally think that if you post this champion concept, maybe Riot will accept it... But since I did provide this service, I'll write up hang on there))

12345678 ... 13