Oh, so you don't have your own character? Maybe... I can help?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Irie

01-04-2013

No characters for me, but I'm just popping in to say I think it's very kind and generous of you to do what you're doing.

Keep up the good work!

SmileyDemon

01-04-2013

I am looking for a fourth Thought demon to join the ranks of Carnage,Pandora and Nocturne. They would need to feed on a portion of the human psyche different than that of the other three. The demon would also require something physical about their form. (i.e Nocturne has his blades, Pandora has her mask, and Carnage has his orb) I have been trying to develop a fourth for some time but I keep finding flaws in my own idea of what it should be. Best of luck and thank you beforehand!

Neyke

01-04-2013

Quote:
No characters for me, but I'm just popping in to say I think it's very kind and generous of you to do what you're doing.

Keep up the good work!
Don't keep doing that or I'll shed some tears :')

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyDemon View Post
I am looking for a fourth Thought demon to join the ranks of Carnage,Pandora and Nocturne. They would need to feed on a portion of the human psyche different than that of the other three. The demon would also require something physical about their form. (i.e Nocturne has his blades, Pandora has her mask, and Carnage has his orb) I have been trying to develop a fourth for some time but I keep finding flaws in my own idea of what it should be. Best of luck and thank you beforehand!
I have absolutely NO IDEA how to make characters on your same level... But I can assure you that a good idea would be to make one that feeds on lies and truths.

I see you're following a very straightforward thought process and I wouldn't like to put my hands on it... Otherwise it'll be strange to have a jump from your style to mine on the 4th character... Besides, it just doesn't seem fair to you... You've done these two complex characters and even managed to link them to nocturne AND in between themselves, that deserves a very very good reward in terms of recognition, but I just don't feel "okay" to move around your job... it really has that sort of "author's property" marked on it. It's a very very good style that you used, and I suppose I would be getting in your way if I try to make it in my standards...

Don't get me wrong, I think that you know perfectly well what you're doing, and I'd also call for help in your situation, but I just can't seem to touch the character the same way you could... I really wish I could do more about it, but I sadly can't seem to...

All I can say is a pointer: Truths and lies.

Suripi Okami

01-05-2013

I think I can show you the picture now,its not really the best drawing ever though.

Neyke

01-19-2013

Great job indeed, Suripi! And thanks for not making me bump this

Neyke

02-06-2013

Bump - Like - a boss!

Neyke

02-08-2013

Moar bumparz!!