Poppy's q not spellvamping.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigJ Jazzel

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Not quite sure what the issue is but you can see in this video that i use my q on a minoin with quite a bit of ability power and spellvamp and it does not heal me at all. Lich bane proc is magic damage, poppys Q is magic damage and i have spellvamp. I first noticed it after completing my lich bane so im not sure if its something to do with that sheen type proc from LB, but i do a massive amount of damage and heal so little.

I couldnt upload the video on here cause its .avi and its also 21 mb so i uploaded it to youtube. Hope the quality isnt super crappy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQEtT...ature=youtu.be


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redfoxmagic

Senior Member

12-07-2012

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigJ Jazzel

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elias Songstorm

Senior Member

12-10-2012

I'm pretty sure Poppy's Q is an on-hit effect, which means it will proc lifesteal, not spellvamp. Try upgrading that revolver to gunblade and see it that works.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carados

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elias Songstorm View Post
I'm pretty sure Poppy's Q is an on-hit effect, which means it will proc lifesteal, not spellvamp. Try upgrading that revolver to gunblade and see it that works.
Poppy's Q has always spellvamped. You can save yourself from looking like an ass if you check one of the many mechanics websites before making a post. And saving yourself time, as well.

Additionally, according to your rules, gunblade wouldn't do anything because on-hits don't spellvamp.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RadiantPyrophore

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
Poppy's Q has always spellvamped. You can save yourself from looking like an ass if you check one of the many mechanics websites before making a post. And saving yourself time, as well.

Additionally, according to your rules, gunblade wouldn't do anything because on-hits don't spellvamp.
Gunblade has always had lifesteal. You can save yourself from looking like an ass if you check one of the many item websites before making a post, and save yourself time as well.

You could also work on your grammar and reading comprehension.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carados

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPyrophore View Post
Gunblade has always had lifesteal. You can save yourself from looking like an ass if you check one of the many item websites before making a post, and save yourself time as well.
.
Gunblade has lifesteal. If Devsatating Blow was an on-hit, like he said, and functioned the way it works, it would neither lifesteal nor spellvamp, so upgrading it would do nothing.


Poppy's Q turns the entire thing into magic damage. If it was an on-hit, like he said, the entire damage is one on-hit, which would not lifesteal. Additionally, it would be an on-hit, which doesn't spellvamp.

Again, are you new to the game?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ikimono

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Poppy's Q is working as intended. It is an attack modifier, Just like Nasus' Q does not proc spellvamp.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trakzful

Senior Member

12-10-2012

"Devastating Blow, unlike most on-hit abilities, procs spell vamp instead of life steal."

Source: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...bility_Details


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koldheartedjsp

Senior Member

07-31-2014

wasfd