Xypherous, is AoE lifesteal reduced like spellvamp?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hashinshin

12-07-2012

we've never had AoE lifesteal before, and as such it's never had any clause on it for AoE effects.

As such, is hydra giving me full (15%) lifesteal on the cleaves/activates, or a third (5%) on cleaves/activates.

Or half or any fraction really.

Also the activation on hydra is really finicky. A cast time on a clutch between-attacks ability is often difficult.

Xyltin

12-07-2012

I think he said about hurricane that it gets the full LS, but cause it only deals 50%, it is obvious that it is only 50% of the amount you get from the main target.
100% LS on main and 100% dmg
100% LS on secondary targets but only 50% dmg

Edit:
Hyrda gets only 50% of the initial LS %.
=> 10% LS means only 5% on secondary targets
5% of 60% = 3% of your full AD (before Armor)

gsai

12-07-2012

Wait...Hashinshin is complaining about AD itemization having something AP doesn't?

hashinshin

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsai64 View Post
Wait...Hashinshin is complaining about AD itemization having something AP doesn't?
beyond hydra being really expensive and stat with health regen for no real reason it's a decent AD caster item.

I wouldn't mind tiamat being 100% and hydra being 125% with tiamat losing the health regen and becoming cheaper, but you know. At least it's an item that can somewhat compete against BT.

TherIsNoUrfLevel

12-07-2012

According to wiki, it gives half.

EDIT with an actual source http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...84211#31384211

hashinshin

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TherIsNoUrfLevel View Post
According to wiki, it gives half.

EDIT with an actual source http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...84211#31384211
CITED SOURCES

they burn GD!