RIOT plz... Make more ADCs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oPsnexUseR

12-07-2012

Why am I posting this thread?

I just want to know when a new ADC is going to be released.

Ok first of all I did some research:
108 champions starting from the Nami patch and sorry if my calculations aren't correct...
There are currently 14 ADC bot lane champions.
There are around 19 supports if you count champions like Zyra, Volibear, Karma, Lux and Morg but not champions like Amumu or Anivia.
There are around 37 mid lane champions including Evelynn, Elise, AP Yi and AP Kog.
There are around 40 top lane champions including Akali, Sion, Mordekaiser and Poppy.
And finally, there are around 42 jungle champions including Elise, Poppy, Pantheon.

The latest ADC released was Draven in June if you don't count Jayce who was released in July. And if you look at the League of Legends timeline, since Jayce, there has been 3 jungle champs released, 4 mid champs released including Zed, 3 top champs and one support which is Nami.

SO RIOT PLZ MAKE MORE AD CARRIES!

Rav Abaddon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

There are 42 jungle champions because you can jungle damn near anything, plus a lot of the mid/top/jungle champions are interchangeable.

However, the ADCs can only perform the one role (except Jayce), and other champions traditionally do poorly when they cross spec (except Malzahar.)

oPsnexUseR

12-07-2012

Yea there's that too... TY for pointing it out

Krypteria

12-07-2012

I have to agree with you i stopped playing ADC since there weren't enough ADC'S to have fun with i still use MF occasionally and people always say im awesome with her i should use her more often (Because she was all i played when i started league and i developed my own way of playing her and i have all of her skins) i can play an Awesome ADC it just gets boring with the champs that are available now im using mainly top lane bruisers but i would love for some more ADC'S to be released soon i kinda miss bot ^-^

Dokmazing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

not only that but we haven't had a holiday skin released in like a year.. and i love Christmas so much and was really looking forward to enjoying a skin for at least ONE adc.