A stranger accidentally bumps into Zac after he combo'd

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Commander Pony

03-21-2013

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking"

*Notices how Zac is dead*

Skeleton Dancer

03-21-2013

You do know that his abilities cost 4% of CURRENT health, and his globules restore 4% TOTAL health?

His full combo cuts 10% and because he's so retardo-mobile he's probably gonna restore 4% almost guarenteed.

Commander Pony

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexanote View Post
You do know that his abilities cost 4% of CURRENT health, and his globules restore 4% TOTAL health?

His full combo cuts 10% and because he's so retardo-mobile he's probably gonna restore 4% almost guarenteed.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...owyourmeme.jpg

Voidgolem

03-21-2013

I'd ask why you're still trying to combo people at 20% but I'm afraid I'd get a serious answer.

0xiDIzE

03-21-2013

Quote:

If he's really that mobile then he's an instabuy for me. Mobility is probably the most important factor in this game. See: Kassadin, Akali, Twisted Fate.

Crownface

03-21-2013

Quote:

I don't really have an opinion on Zac at all but I think you're just wrong here.

I also don't see where his "retardo-mobility" comes from.

Zerglinator

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crownface View Post
I don't really have an opinion on Zac at all but I think you're just wrong here.

I also don't see where his "retardo-mobility" comes from.
I'd place it on his 1550 range gap closer and how his W can be used while on the move. And his bouncing ult makes him move faster.

Crownface

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
I'd place it on his 1550 range gap closer and how his W can be used while on the move. And his bouncing ult makes him move faster.
His E has to be charged and his ult has a pretty long cd.

I just don't see how he could be considered "extremely mobile" when champs like Ezreal, Kass, Akali, Evelynn, Kennen, and a bunch of others exist.

Holy Malevolence

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
That roots him while he charges it.
If it didn't have sizable range it would be terrible.