Do you think this is a good idea?

Yes, it would be easy and awesome! 7 100.00%
No, that wouldn't work. 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

What Riot needs to do in order to increase sales in Latin America

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crumpus

12-01-2012

I saw a post on Reddit talking about Riot points in Mexico.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...nts_on_mexico/

I have lived in Mexico as well as Peru and have many friends who have been to many other Latin American countries. What Riot needs to do is cut a deal with the phone companies or create a system using cell phone minutes. Anyone who has been to these areas knows that you can by cell phone minutes at nearly any location all over Latin America. Riot just needs a way to convert those minutes into Riot Points. Bazinga! Money.

This is my idea, as it would reduce the amount of time it would take implement. With a good project manager and a strong team, I bet 6 months or less. My shameless plug would be, as a recent graduate, to have Riot hire me to do it. AH Ha hahahahahaha........buy my ELO isn't high enough even if I was Time Magazines 2006 person of the year.

In any case it would help out our fellow summoners and may increase the demand so much that we would get some Latin American Servers so Spanish speakers can play with other Spanish speakers! It would be glorious.

Crumpus

For the Spanish Speakers:

Vi un post en Reddit hablando de puntos Riot en México.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...nts_on_mexico/

He vivido en México, así como Perú y tengo muchos amigos que han estado en muchos otros países de América Latina. ¿Qué Riot tiene que hacer es un acuerdo con las compañías de teléfono o crear un sistema que utiliza minutos de telefonía celular. Cualquiera que haya estado en estas áreas sabe que puedas minutos de teléfono celular en casi cualquier lugar en toda América Latina. Riot sólo tiene una manera de convertir los minutos en Riot Points. Bazinga! Dinero.

Esta es mi idea, ya que reduciría la cantidad de tiempo que tomaría implementar. Con un buen director de proyecto y un equipo fuerte, apuesto a 6 meses o menos. Mi enchufe descarado sería, como un recién graduado, tener Riot me contratan para hacerlo. AH Ha hahahahahaha ........ comprar mi ELO no es lo suficientemente alto, incluso si estaba revistas Time 2006 persona del año.

En cualquier caso, sería ayudar a nuestro compañero invocadores y puede aumentar la demanda tanto que nos volveríamos a conseguir algunos servidores de América Latina para los hispanoparlantes pueden jugar con otros hablantes de español! Sería glorioso.

Echostar1

12-01-2012

huh

Penguin Swain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

im up for anything to remove spanish players from NA servers simply because it hinders team communication, especially when some of them refuse to speak in english at all (Even broken english is better than that.)

EDIT: dont know why i got a downvote :/ I dont have anything against spanish players, or any foreign players, just with players who refuse to communicate with their team or are unable to/

Speed Racer

12-01-2012

It might or might not work, but you really think that an international mutlimillion dollar company like Riot has not considered this option already? Really?

Andrustes

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3troVirus View Post
im up for anything to remove spanish players from NA servers simply because it hinders team communication, especially when some of them refuse to speak in english at all (Even broken english is better than that.)
Dude that's not even a problem, if they refuse to speak english just let them it doesn't really matter, im used to play with people who only speak english, i grew up playing with all the players speaking english and i didn't knew english so it's not necessary to split the servers.

greed18

12-07-2012

I support this idea ^^'