About the Teemo nerf:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lunaria

12-07-2012

i don't really see what was so OP about toxic shot.
If they all of a sudden said "we think vayne is doing too much damage so we're going to reduce her auto attack scaling to .8 of her AD" everyone would go nuts

that's exactly what happened to teemo, toxic shot made him an AP scaling auto attacker, which was amazing it ever worked since that has further drawbacks like no critical hits

Snuffyx

12-11-2012

Teemo is my favorite champ and I never buy malady. He doesn't need a nerf; people need to learn to counter him. The problem is that people aren't aggressive against him because they're scared. There are many top champs with gap closers that can impale teemo if played correctly. (Pantheon, Garen, Wukong, Akali, Darius, Fiora, Jax, Renekton, Riven, Rumble, xin zhou, Yorick). If you hesitate against him, then you'll die. Play aggressive and you'll beat him.

Snuffyx

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunaria View Post
i don't really see what was so OP about toxic shot.
If they all of a sudden said "we think vayne is doing too much damage so we're going to reduce her auto attack scaling to .8 of her AD" everyone would go nuts

that's exactly what happened to teemo, toxic shot made him an AP scaling auto attacker, which was amazing it ever worked since that has further drawbacks like no critical hits
Drawbacks: No Critical hits, no lifesteal, no spellvamp